PDA

View Full Version : where to find the music?

CMCTxMom
09-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Where can you find WDW/Epcot music for download or purchase? I've heard others say they worked in their office to the Innoventions background loop, or the International Fountain's show music. I used to have a cassette tape recording with the classic soundtracks from Horizons, WofMotion, etc. But it doesn't work anymore and I can't find it on CD. Ideas?

Strmchsr
09-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Disney has a CD called 4 Parks 1 World that is the best for park music. You can get that from WDW Merchandising.

Jim&AngieMarriner
09-25-2012, 10:03 AM
I stream it on my phone. I am not sure if I can put the progam I use in the forum because of TOS. If you would like to stream it to your device instead of downloading, just msg me and I will tell ya.

I have two different channels I listen to, one is mostly songs from Disney movies, the other is ambient must, ride soundtracks, parade music, ect.

BrerGnat
09-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Live365.com is an online radio website. There are several Disney stations there, including INTERCOT! :number1:

You can listen through your computer or stream it to an iPhone or Android smart phone using the Live365 App. The app is free to download. You can also download a desktop app for your computer for listening at work (using headphones, probably). If you are not allowed to download stuff to the work computers, you can still listen through an internet browser on their website.

Listening to *most* stations is free, but you have to tolerate listening to ads (and viewing pop up ads on smartphones). You can subscribe to be a VIP and listen ad free and have access to all the stations, including Intercot.

I am listening to park music right now! Just do a search for "Walt Disney World" and you will find a bunch of relevant stations.

If you are interested in joining as a VIP, there is always a free trial going on and you can find coupon codes online for up to 50% off subscriptions.

It is very difficult to find most theme park area music (like the old Epcot and MK loops) for purchase these days. Back in the days of "free music file sharing", you could get a bunch of stuff, but those days are basically over and only the "official" WDW music is available for purchase.

Jim&AngieMarriner
09-25-2012, 12:30 PM
For those who were wondering, Live 365 is what I was talking about and BrerGnat is absolutely right.

I have found a channel called park hopper that plays the in Park stuff. Its what I listen to the most. And as a matter of fact am listening to right now.

I didnt see an Intercot channel, I will have to look for that.

BrerGnat
09-25-2012, 01:01 PM
I didnt see an Intercot channel, I will have to look for that.

It's VIP only, so you have to be a paid subscriber to listen to it.

CaptainSad
08-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Live365 has both VIP which you have to pay for and non VIP that has no fee. Even with that there are a few good ones that play park music. Now if you want good ones go to UAB. (Utilidors Audio Broardcasting).They have the largest collection of park music out there.