PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Rentals

debbymc4
09-07-2012, 06:48 PM
I am considering renting a stroller this time for my son, who will be turning four. Our trusty umbrella stroller just kills my back! Has anyone experienced them running out of strollers? We'll be going to MNSSHP and Animal Kingdom.

Main Street Jim
09-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Plenty of strollers for both :) No need to worry about them running out.

Christmas/New Year's week, however....that's a different story....

faline
09-07-2012, 08:50 PM
How about trying Strollers and Groceries (http://www.strollersandgroceries.com/)? You'd be able to keep the stroller for the length of your stay and wouldn't need to worry about Disney running out of availability. Plus, the strollers that Disney rents are pretty expensive!!

AgentC
09-07-2012, 08:59 PM
You may want to consider renting a stroller from our sponsor Strollers and Groceries (http://www.strollersandgroceries.com/) depending on how many days you will be in the park.

I haven't used them myself but I have rented strollers in the past and the City Mini they rent is a great stroller and much more comfortable than the Disney strollers. They also have better storage. I

WDW strollers rent for $15 a day so they can add up fast and an outside rental can actually be cheaper.

I have also rented strollers from WDW and have never had a problem getting one even when I needed one mid day.

Main Street Jim
09-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Do the parks still have the "Length of Stay" stroller rentals, good for the duration of your trip?

Melanie
09-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Do the parks still have the "Length of Stay" stroller rentals, good for the duration of your trip?

They do, for $2/day less than daily rental.

For Guests who require a stroller rental for multiple days, we offer a length of stay rental ticket where you make a one-time payment transaction for as many days of rental as you will need. Upon visiting a Disney Theme Park, show your receipt at the stroller rental location and you will be expedited through the queue with a reduced wait time.

The multiple day rental fee is:

$13.00 USD per day for a single-passenger stroller
$27.00 USD per day for a double-passenger stroller

Through Disney, the rental for 4 days would be $52. Through Strollers and Groceries, for the City Mini it would be $45. It's delivered FREE! :thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
09-08-2012, 11:47 AM
The city mini is a much more comfortable stroller, not only for the kids, but for pushing in crowds. Plus the strollers you rent from Disney have next to no storage. Strollers and Groceries would get my vote, hands down!

debbymc4
09-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks, everybody! The main reason I was wanting to rent from Disney is so I don't have to take the stroller on the buses, trams, etc. Otherwise, Strollers and Groceries would be a good option.