PDA

View Full Version : My son just told me

minnie04
09-07-2012, 03:10 PM
That his HIGH SCHOOL(Juniors & Seniors) are going to the MNSSHP. on the same day we will be there :thedolls:. Well he will be at Horror Nights that night, but who wants a bunch of High School punks in the park acting crazy!! Oh man I'm so upset. I wonder if other schools are going to be there too. I know some Fla. schools do Horror Nights, but not MNSSHP what a mess this will be.. NOT HAPPY!!!
Oh by the way it’s the night of the 26th of October…I can't change it because they kids have the day off that day. Thats why we are going ..

gerald72
09-07-2012, 03:29 PM
I can't believe Disney didn't check with you first before letting a bunch of kids into the Magic Kingdom!!

darthmacho
09-07-2012, 03:36 PM
That his HIGH SCHOOL(Juniors & Seniors) are going to the MNSSHP. on the same day we will be there :thedolls:. Well he will be at Horror Nights that night, but who wants a bunch of High School punks in the park acting crazy!! Oh man I'm so upset. I wonder if other schools are going to be there too. I know some Fla. schools do Horror Nights, but not MNSSHP what a mess this will be.. NOT HAPPY!!!
Oh by the way it’s the night of the 26th of October…I can't change it because they kids have the day off that day. Thats why we are going ..

On the bright side, it probably sound worse than it will be. I'm sure the groups will be absorbed into the flow of things, and be spread out around the park, giving you plenty of room to have fun!

Happy Halloween! :pumpkin:

minnie04
09-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I can't believe Disney didn't check with you first before letting a bunch of kids into the Magic Kingdom!!

Very Funny!!! :funny: I just know these kids and they are rowdy and frankly annoying young people.. I have delt with his school for a while now and know what kids are like when "Mommy" & "Daddy" aren’t around... I have no problem with young people in the parks in groups., It's just when they act obnoxious just to get attention. And you know if their family was there they would behave nicer to each other and the people around them. I guess its hard to explain what I mean, but Im sure you all have seen it in the parks and in the malls and even at the movies. I would think Horror Nights would be better for High School aged kids…Why do you think I'm sending my son to Horror Nights with his older Sister.

I guess I just can't stand when they act RUDE to poeple. Other then that bring it !!!

Melanie
09-07-2012, 04:34 PM
This is the party night we will all be there for INTERCOT 15 as well.

brownie
09-07-2012, 04:49 PM

Those high schoolers should be the ones who are worried!

Katzateer
09-07-2012, 04:55 PM

:thumbsup::mpumpkin::mpumpkin::party2::party2:

BraddyB
09-07-2012, 05:01 PM

I am so bummed !! I will be there the beginning of October.

Not only am I going to miss the Stroller Challenge, but now it looks like I will miss..............

The High Schooler's from :thedolls: VS The Intercot All-Stars Throwdown Extravaganza !!!

If I catch wind of Ian wearing a Pittsburgh Penguin tshirt, I just might cry !!!! ::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Melanie
09-07-2012, 05:12 PM

:funny:

I had my run in with some high schoolers (cheerleaders) last winter. Won't go there again. No way, no how. :nono:

CosmicRay
09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Certainly sounds like an eventful evening to be had by all. I hope ALL play nice :mickey:

Kenny1113
09-08-2012, 08:03 PM
The High Schooler's from :thedolls: VS The Intercot All-Stars Throwdown Extravaganza !!!

:funny: