PDA

View Full Version : On Line Check IN

disneykid99
09-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Do you do online check in?
If you do when do you do it?

I have not done it yet and we leave in 7 days.

darthmacho
09-07-2012, 07:25 AM
On our recent trip, I did online check-in on the first available day, which is up to ten days before your arrival. If you are down to seven days, you should be able to do it now! I'm both excited for you and jealous at the same time. :mickey:

Lindsey310
09-07-2012, 08:35 AM
We left on 8/30 and I checked in online on 8/20, the first available day!! I was so excited! :mickey:

It's a separate line and we didn't have a wait while the other line had about 2-3 families in it. Go for it and have a great time!!!:mickey:

brownie
09-07-2012, 10:21 AM
I've used online check-in twice now, both times 10 days out.

mgmnut
09-07-2012, 10:47 AM
I did mine about 4 days out. Wasn't sure if I wanted to use it so I hesitated. It worked out fine, I will definately use it again in the future.

MargaretMessler
09-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Those who have done online check in, do you find that you are more likely to find your room ready after an early flight than without this benefit?

It's worth the time saved in line either way, but I'm curious as I have heard this tends to be the case. And since we are always on the early morning direct flight, which gets into Orlando by 9:30am...

mgmnut
09-07-2012, 11:32 AM
I always thought so, but this past trip we used on-line check in, had the confirmation e-mail, but when we checked in the room was not ready.

Although, we were told that our paperwork had not been processed prior to our arrival, so this may be a 1 off situation.

I think it is still worth the time to do it, even though our room was not ready the checkin process was pretty quick as all our info was already in our folder.

We has the same situation, our flight from Logan landed around 9:40, we were at OKW before 11am.

Gator
09-07-2012, 03:20 PM
I always stayed away from this for fear I wouldn't get an upgrade if I checked in early. Of course, I've yet to get that upgrade, so I suppose I should just join the club and check in early.

brownie
09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Those who have done online check in, do you find that you are more likely to find your room ready after an early flight than without this benefit?

I was able to get into my room at All-Star Music at 9:30am on my most recent trip. I listed either 8am or 9am as my arrival time. I'm not sure if the online check-in helped or not, but it was nice to be able to get into my room early.

LudwigVonDrake
09-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Online check in should enable you get in and out of the front desk as quickly as possible.

disneykid99
09-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Thank you all for the posts. I did on-line check in yesterday. We will be to our resort by lunch time so I decided to go for it. Thank you for the help! :thumbsup: Arriving in WDW in 5 days. :cloud9: