PDA

View Full Version : Whats open in Fantasyland now?

quicksand
09-05-2012, 01:52 PM
I guess more specificly - what rides are open now? I can't seem to find this info. :mickey:

Lindsey310
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Only dumbo and the barnstormer are actually open at this time. There is an outdoor water play area that is open too. That part of the park is so congested!!! We walked in and out! (we were there on Sunday 9/2. :mickey:

Melanie
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Attractions open in Fantasyland RIGHT NOW are Peter Pan, It's A Small World, Mickey's Philharmagic, Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Mad Tea Party. In the Storybook Circus area, you have Dumbo, The Barnstormer and Casey Jr. Splash 'n Soak.

Hope this answers your question. :)

Tigerinvestigator
09-05-2012, 02:09 PM
My understanding is Storytime with Belle is now open at least part of the day. The visual effects for that attraction are amazing.:thumbsup:

Lindsey310
09-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Attractions open in Fantasyland RIGHT NOW are Peter Pan, It's A Small World, Mickey's Philharmagic, Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Mad Tea Party. In the Storybook Circus area, you have Dumbo, The Barnstormer and Casey Jr. Splash 'n Soak.

Hope this answers your question. :)

This is the old fantasyland area. The "new" part of fantasyland only has the barnstormer and dumbo with the splash n soak area.

Melanie
09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
My understanding is Storytime with Belle is now open at least part of the day. The visual effects for that attraction are amazing.:thumbsup:

I believe at this time that it is only open for special CM previews. That area isn't even open for guests to walk by yet. Supposedly not until mid-November.

Melanie
09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
This is the old fantasyland area. The "new" part of fantasyland only has the barnstormer and dumbo with the splash n soak area.

Correct. I answered the question the OP posted, and mentioned the Storybook Circus area as well. It's all still Fantasyland. :) You never know, the OP may have wanted to know if Snow White was still open.

I guess more specificly - what rides are open now? I can't seem to find this info. :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I believe at this time that it is only open for special CM previews. That area isn't even open for guests to walk by yet. Supposedly not until mid-November.

Yesterday they did some guest previews. They were asking some guests at the end of Philharmagic to come over to preview the Enchanted Storytime with Belle, but that was purely at an invitation and not just an "open" time. As Mel said, the official previews won't begin until November.

quicksand
09-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks every! Just the info I was looking for.:thumbsup:

MaryBelle
09-09-2012, 09:56 PM
I will be there this coming weekend with my husband who has never been to WDW...please tell me philharmagic & small world are open. I've been so out of the loop!

AgentC
09-09-2012, 11:05 PM
I will be there this coming weekend with my husband who has never been to WDW...please tell me philharmagic & small world are open. I've been so out of the loop!

Yes. It's a Small World and Mickey's PhilharMagic are still open. Dumbo relocated to the area where Toontown used to be and they added a second spinner.

Snow White's Scary Adventure closed in May. Other than that all the old favorites are still there.