PDA

View Full Version : Resident AP Discount Question

forever a child
09-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I know Florida residents can get discounted AP's at WDW. Can Georgia residents get AP or any other type of discounts? I am assuming the answer is no....but I figure it is worth the ask. I relocate Oct 1st. Five hours from the Mouse is better than nothing! :mickey:

AgentC
09-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Unfortunately WDW only offers the FL residents a discount on passes. I do know the AAA South offers a small discount off Disney tickets/ passes bought through them. Since GA is part of their area, they may offer something.

forever a child
09-05-2012, 01:29 AM
disappointing :(

figgie
09-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Some companies offer special pricing, I know my DH's did before they moved us to Florida 12 years ago...My friend's company still offers her one. Of course, there is always a military discount if that applys to you. By the way, the resident AP has several restrictions on dates that we don't like . I always want to visit the parks, so we get a Premium annual pass so I can go whenever!

dnickels
09-07-2012, 06:51 PM
By the way, the resident AP has several restrictions on dates that we don't like . I always want to visit the parks, so we get a Premium annual pass so I can go whenever!

Actually it's the resident 'seasonal' pass that has blackout dates. APs can go to the park 365 days a year.

forever a child
09-08-2012, 04:24 PM
No military discounts. Since I work for a university, I saw that I could get "College Days Discount Tickets" Does anyone know anything about these? I don't have my ID # yet to check out the discounts but it looks like it is only for 2, 3, or 4 day tickets. We usually get 6 or 7 day tickets and now we will probably be going much more often to justify an AP. I especially assume my D will get use with the AP during the summer and spring breaks.

Does anyone know anything about the College Days Discounts available to universities? Are there black out dates? How long do you have to use the dates before they expire? Are there Hopper/Non-hopper options?