PDA

View Full Version : DL Half Marathon TR

Disney4us2
09-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Cast: Me and my DD Jessica
Joining us for the night: Our friends Beverly and her DD Lisa.
Staying at the Disneyland Hotel, sadly just for one night.

We leave for the DLH at 1am Sunday morning. We will drop off our bags and check in. Being that it is so very early to check in, we won't be able to get our keys until after 6am.

Check in time for our volunteer shift begins at 3:30am in the Mickey and Friends parking lot . We will be working at the second water station back stage at water station Bambi. Our shift ends at 8:30am.

I have no clue as to what to expect from this, but it should be lots of fun. There will be a big group of us from the Orange County Homeschool group.

After our shift we will head back to the DLH, pick up our keys and meet up with Beverly and Lisa. Hopefully they will have a room ready early for us. We plan to spend the day at the resort. The weather is still hot so swimming will be top priority. I also want to take some time out at Trader Sam's and have a :marg: since I won't be driving;) Hopefully, there will be room at the inside bar during the early afternoon.

We also have ressies for breakfast at Storytellers Cafe. It is our favorite character breakfast.

I don't plan on staying all day on Monday, but will go to the parks for a little bit. Have to get my speed thrill on RSR.

Well back to getting the last minute things done.