PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast with Mad Hatter

Cinderelley
08-31-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm drawing a blank - where is the breakfast with the Mad Hatter?

pluto 77
08-31-2012, 11:06 PM
It's at 1900 Park Fare

Cinderelley
09-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Thank you very much. Putting it on the to do list now. :)

Gator
09-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Yeah, 1900 Park Faire is great with the Mad Hatter. He's a lot of fun. One thing to note is that if you go back to 1900PF for dinner, Cinderella's step-sister are there, and they're as much fun as the Mad Hatter - if not more so.

Pirate Granny
09-02-2012, 04:53 PM
We really enjoyed the food there too.

Cinderelley
09-04-2012, 03:01 AM
That is good to hear. :D

JMTStone
09-05-2012, 03:51 PM
We were there in May. We had a great time. The Hatter was HILARIOUS. We loved the food too.

We took the opportunity (no park passes that day) to visit all the resorts on the Monorail line that day. The Floridian is always beautiful to walk around at.

Cinderelley
09-06-2012, 10:56 PM
We were there in May. We had a great time. The Hatter was HILARIOUS. We loved the food too.

We took the opportunity (no park passes that day) to visit all the resorts on the Monorail line that day. The Floridian is always beautiful to walk around at.

Hmmm. This gives me an idea. We'll be going to Universal for two days. Maybe we should hit this breakfast before heading there one day.

TinkerbellT421
09-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Great food and the Mad Hatter and Alice were hysterical!!! had me in stitches!!! every time DBF would go up to get food the Mad Hatter and Alice would come to our table and I would ask for them to come back so he could take a picture so they would go off, come back and he would be away again. Finally on the third time Alice started screaming for him throughout the restaurant and when he wasn't answering she went to the food line grabbed him by the arm scolding him all the way back to the table, then the mad hatter started on him, I was laughing so hard I was crying. They love to have people who enjoy to be picked on and vice versa! I want to go back there again soon!