PDA

View Full Version : New event at this years MNSSHP

Dyanna
08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Just saw this. I hope that posting this is not going to cause any problem if so please feel free to remove.

MNSSHP Street Dance Jam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qBOyFxRdQ&feature=youtu.be

figgie
08-31-2012, 02:49 PM
That is awsome! Thanks for sharing that....I will never be able to get, "Calling all the monsters" out of my head today!:mpumpkin:

DizneyFreak2002
08-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Ugh... so glad I am not going to this again this year... They just keep watering it down...

AvaNellMouse
08-31-2012, 09:10 PM
notsomuch:ack:

faberj
08-31-2012, 10:17 PM
I think Its cute, thanks for sharing! Easy enough for small kids to participate.

Cinderelley
08-31-2012, 11:42 PM
As long as it doesn't take the place of anything else. . .

AgentC
09-01-2012, 08:38 AM
The way this was presented on the official Disney Parks blog is that it is an extra that will only happen on Main Street. It will fill the time between when the Headless Horseman passes and when the parade starts.

I would say it is definitely geared to kids. This song and its video was pretty much in constant play last year on the Disney Channel. The song is sung by one of the stars of A.N.T. Farm.

DizneyFreak2002
09-01-2012, 10:19 PM
The way this was presented on the official Disney Parks blog is that it is an extra that will only happen on Main Street. It will fill the time between when the Headless Horseman passes and when the parade starts.

I would say it is definitely geared to kids. This song and its video was pretty much in constant play last year on the Disney Channel. The song is sung by one of the stars of A.N.T. Farm.

Yep.. nothing says Halloween and Disney like Disney channel music pumped into the park.. And of course this is for kids... Expect them to gear it any other way???

AgentC
09-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Yep.. nothing says Halloween and Disney like Disney channel music pumped into the park.. And of course this is for kids... Expect them to gear it any other way???

Well, you haven't lived until you can sing along with all the songs from Austin & Ally. :) And one of the scariest times in my life was when I found myself watching some of the shows without my children so I suppose it fits in with the Halloween theme. :scared:

Cinderelley
09-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Well, you haven't lived until you can sing along with all the songs from Austin & Ally. :) And one of the scariest times in my life was when I found myself watching some of the shows without my children so I suppose it fits in with the Halloween theme. :scared:

:laughing:

BugeyedMuggy
09-02-2012, 06:30 AM
I think it's great. People wait so long for the parade. This will definately be a hit with the kids, keep them entertained. The only drawback I can see it people will sit longer to get a place on Main Street. I think it would have been nice to have a few of these teams all around the parade route. Well there's always next year.

Altair
09-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Well it succeeded, that video gave me the creeps. :ack: