PDA

View Full Version : BLT check in ? Which catagory do we fall in?

Dyanna
08-31-2012, 02:14 PM
We are staying the night before we are to check into BLT in the new LM room at the AoA. We are going to have our luggage transferred to BLT then take a park bus over to the MK & walk over to BLT to check in for a week. Since we are not arriving via ME & not arriving by car/taxi where do we REALLY check into? Contemporary still or at BLT itself? I have been asking on another post & have gotten a 50/50 reply. Hoping I could get a better answer here.

disneymom15
08-31-2012, 02:43 PM
My guess would be, the BLT lobby. We own at BLT (bought in Jan 2011) and on our first stay last Nov (split stay 1 night at BWV) we had our luggage transferred and took the bus to MK and walked over. We weren't sure how to check in, so we went into BLT lobby, CM Dave (very funny guy) checked us in right there. No problems what so ever.

diz_girl
08-31-2012, 03:47 PM
When we stayed at BLT in November, we checked in at the main CR building, not BLT. In order to get into BLT, either through the lobby or the bridge, you need your room key for your BLT room because the doors are locked for anyone who doesn't have a BLT room key.

Of course, if the doors have just opened because someone with a room key just went into the building, then you are able to walk into BLT. But maybe you shouldn't count on that happening, as it can be quiet at times and you may be waiting at the door for a little while, especially mid-day when everyone is at the parks.

But I just saw the announcement allowing BLT check-in for non-Magical Express guests, so nevermind.