PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

disney obsessed
08-30-2012, 11:20 AM
So, i have been trying to find a way to go to the meet. I believe I can find a way but then my older kids decided that they wanted to go to DW in december for my daughters birthday and the opening of fantasyland. However, i would have to pull my 16 yr old from school for several days because her birthday is on a tues.

So, do i go by myself and be a part of the meet or do I go with my kids and pull DD from school? I can't do both. For those of you who do not know, I have been to the world many times both alone and with my kids.

Help!

Daisy'sMom
08-30-2012, 12:35 PM
I know you would have fun at the meet. That being said, your children are only going to be with you for a heartbeat. Then they are going off to live their own lives. 16 comes once and she will never be this age again. Take it from me, spend as much time as you can with them now. They leave so soon.:mickey:

Cinderelley
08-31-2012, 11:39 PM
Does your daughter do well in school? Would missing the time cause issues for her? Would you be able to do an early "birthday" trip and take them to the meet with you?

RedSoxFan
09-01-2012, 07:43 AM
I agree, your DD will only turn 16 once. My DD turns 16 in October and we are celebrating it for 11 days in November during Thanksgiving. She will miss 4 days of school; but she will be fine. She missed a lot more than that last year with 2 concussions.