08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
This could be a silly question, just curious:
Do the adults trick or treat at the MNSSHP?:mpumpkin:

Melanie
08-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Absolutely!!! Great fun. :bat::pumpkin::mpumpkin::ghost::frank:

DisneyHoneymooners
08-30-2012, 10:32 AM
My Wife and I (both in our 40's) have been to MNSSHP each of the past 6 years. We have trick or treated at each party. We usually pick a party early in our trip and then enjoy the candy while we are there and on the flight back home. The Halloween parade is fantastic and the fireworks are great also. Have fun!

lawgirl
08-30-2012, 12:25 PM
My hubby and I went last year and we had the best time getting dressed in our costumes (Capt'n Jack and Angelica from the last POTC). We went through a couple of the candy lines, and I think we ended up with mostly fruit snacks, which was great bc Im not a huge candy fan. But we really had a blast!

WDW&MK
08-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Yesssss!!!!!!! We do. I love candy and it is so much fun to have a big bag of candy again :blush: And seeing it's Disney you are allowed to have fun and be a big kid again :mickey:
Last year we couldn't eat much of it before we left so we gave away the leftovers to a few cast members. They were thrilled.

jnfr2424
08-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Absolutely! My mother and I always do a mother and daugter trip in October and when we go to MNSSHP we always get candy especially at almost the end of the evening.
We bring home at least 6 or 7 bags of candy from the party.
One time my mother looked in her bag and said I have no more chocolate and a CM dumped whatever candy was left in her bag and said, "now you do!"

IloveJack
08-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Yes! Best party at Disney, and the CMs don't discriminate with the candy. DH's and my bags were just as full as the kids!

Dyanna
08-30-2012, 07:28 PM
When DH, DD (5) & myself went last year we brought all of our candy home & weighed it. The scale said 31 lbs of candy! Best advice is to bring a bigger bag with you to empty out the smaller ones so you can refill the bags they give you. So much fun!

pianobabe
08-30-2012, 07:33 PM
You better believe I do! The first year I went, I felt a little silly going around and saying "Trick-or-Treat". Now, I don't care. I go and have a ball. DH on the other hand prefers to ride the rides since the lines are shorter. My In-Laws prefer taking the grandkids to see the characters that are normally not out.

faline
08-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Oh we sure do! It's such great fun!! (By the way, I don't care at all about the candy - I'm not a big candy eater - it's just fun to get it!! Fortunately, my husband likes the candy)

CzepielCrew
08-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Thanks everyone. I have made up my mind. October it is!
Sounds like lots of fun. I love feeling like a kid at Disney!:mickey: