PDA

View Full Version : Mini WDW getaway...bus question.

Terra
08-29-2012, 09:35 PM
We are doing a mini vacation this labor day weekend. On Saturday we are doing DTD for lunch and then heading over to EPCOT. I for the life of me can not remember, but is there a bus from DTD to EPCOT? Or do you change at the TTC?

DizneyRox
08-29-2012, 09:54 PM
There is a bus to Beach Club or Boardwalk, which is a better bus to take from DTD. They don't normally run busses from DTD to the parks, if they did, people would use the free parking there instead of the park lots.

You can also head to Saratoga Springs if you want to enter the front of the park instead of International Gateway.

PopPhan
08-30-2012, 08:01 AM
As DisneyRox said, buses from DTD ONLY run to resorts. DTD free parking had been abused by people using it to avoid paying for parking at the parks, which meant those who were legitimately using DTD parking for shopping were having issues finding spots.

Sorry if this seems nasty, but your question suggested that you were trying to avoid parking fees at EPCOT and that's is a 'no-no'!! :D

Enjoy your mini-vacay!!! :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
08-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Are you staying onsite? If so, you will get free parking at the parks as well. You will get to Epcot MUCH faster if you just use your own car. :thumbsup:

Terra
08-30-2012, 06:01 PM
As DisneyRox said, buses from DTD ONLY run to resorts. DTD free parking had been abused by people using it to avoid paying for parking at the parks, which meant those who were legitimately using DTD parking for shopping were having issues finding spots.

Sorry if this seems nasty, but your question suggested that you were trying to avoid parking fees at EPCOT and that's is a 'no-no'!! :D

Enjoy your mini-vacay!!! :thumbsup:
Well, I would suggest you find out more to the story and just answer the question in the future than to automatically jump to conclusions.

Are you staying onsite? If so, you will get free parking at the parks as well. You will get to Epcot MUCH faster if you just use your own car. :thumbsup:
We are not staying on property, but we are taking the shuttle from the nearby hotel to Disney and want to do a couple of different things. I just rarely go to DTD so I couldn't remember.

Thank you Disney Rox!