PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever get a "server error" when trying to make dining reservations?

Gregandmel
08-28-2012, 08:52 PM
I have been helping our friends plan their 1st WDW trip (If I can't go - then at least I can help others, right?? :thumbsup: ). Their 180 day window opened up on Monday and they were up and ready to go as soon as it was the right time. They are trying to book 'Ohana's for a morning character breakfast on Wednesday FEb. 27th, 2013. Each time they tried to make this reservation on-line, they would go through the steps (on line),and then they would get to the end and get a "server error". (They were able to book their other meals, just not this one). They called the on-line dining reservations line and the customer service people also would get the same error, but they could make reservations for the same thing either on Sunday or Thursday, but nothing was showing up in between. I told my friends that a "server error" certainly sounded like something internally was wrong because if nothing was available for that time frame, that's the message they would receive (not a server error). I keep telling them keep trying it but they've been trying for 2 days. Has anyone else ever gotten a message like this? Thanks for any info!!! :mickey:

VWL Mom
08-29-2012, 08:02 AM
"Server error" would be an internal thing but if they are aware of it it shouldn't still be going on. I just checked Monday 2/25 (as far out as I can look without a res number) and it's pretty close to sold out but is showing up. If your friend is still having a problem I would suggest calling and securing something for the time they are there and it call always be changed later. If they want to keep checking online they may need to clear their cache as their browser may still be stuck in the old message.