PDA

View Full Version : Save Up to 30% 9/30-12/22/12

Tink1
08-27-2012, 07:17 AM
Save Up to 30% at Select Disney Resort Hotels this Fall!
With great rates at Disney Resort hotels this fall—as well as typically cooler weather and smaller crowds—now's the perfect time to plan a fun-filled family vacation in the middle of the magic! Save up to 30% at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights September 30, 2012 through November 16, 2012 and November 24, 2012 through December 22, 2012.

Value Resorts can save up to 20%
Modarate Resorts can save up to 25%
Deluxe $ Deluxe Villa Resorts can save up to 30%

The number of rooms available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Book by September 29, 2012.

Important Details
No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas. Offer is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-Little Mermaid Standard rooms.

Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas. Offer is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-Little Mermaid Standard rooms.

Available Dates and rates are very date specific. It is impossible to list them all!

Contact Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/request-pricing/)today!

Nanc

tinksmom02
08-27-2012, 08:11 AM
I haven't heard from Terrisue yet so I'm guessing my November dates are part of the blackout :( OR, maybe she's just really busy applying all these discounts & I'll hear from her soon! :fingers:

Tink1
08-27-2012, 08:16 AM
I haven't heard from Terrisue yet so I'm guessing my November dates are part of the blackout :( OR, maybe she's just really busy applying all these discounts & I'll hear from her soon! :fingers:

we are all on the phones. We convert everyone first, email everyone second LOL

Nanc

GrumpySue
08-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Just got off the phone, applied this discount to my reservation at Coronado Springs and am getting a refund of $667.00 !!! I got through on the phone really quick - call now !!! :mickey:

Jared
08-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Rough pickings out there, at least for the dates of the Intercot celebration. The only resorts I'm finding discounted are Pop Century and Coronado.

Zoe
08-27-2012, 09:18 AM
Seems Disney has already pulled this discount off of their page. But I still had it up in another tab. If you are not working with a travel agent this line from the original posting might help "call (407) 939-1315† or call your Travel Agent. Be sure to mention the booking code H8J when calling."

emfleck
08-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Whoot whoot!! Melissa from MJ just saved us $236.92! That is a whole lot of Dole Whips!!:papple:

VWL Mom
08-27-2012, 10:54 AM
The offer's back up on the WDW site. BWV and BCV discounts are disappointing, so glad I decided to use points instead. BCV looks to be about 5% and BWV about 15%.

Kplaster
08-27-2012, 12:58 PM
I dont think you can combine this with free dining discount so that counts us out :(.

coloradowendyl
08-27-2012, 01:16 PM
I dont think you can combine this with free dining discount so that counts us out

Disney will only allow one discount at a time on a reservation.

wendy

missymouseworld
08-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Very "room type" specific on this discount. I am getting a better discount on my Garden View BC room thru AAA because Disney is excluding Standard View and Garden View rooms for their offer. (CM said only Poolview/Waterview and up discounted) Also, we have a split stay at POR and that is "room type" specific for only the Mansions/Royal Guest Rooms, not Alligator Bayou regardless of what View selected.

Very disappointed to say the least. I was hoping for a more broad range of discounts.

bevyoakum
08-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Thanks to Karen at MJ - room only discount - got the email yesterday!