PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli

Georgesgirl1
08-26-2012, 10:01 PM
How big are the individual pizzas at Via Napoli? Are they big enough for two people? I remember the large that was supposed to serve 2-3 people being HUGE, so I am wondering if a personal would be enough for me and DH.

Lindsey310
08-27-2012, 07:45 AM
For a family of 4 ( myself, husband and my 2 parents), we shared the large pizza and didn't finish it. The next time we were there, my husband and I shared the individual pizza and it was enough. We also had the salad too which I highly recommend. Dont splurge on the bigger pizza, waste of food. :mickey:

ElenitaB
08-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Lindsey, you were able to get the salad with just one personal pizza? That would be awesome for us.

Itchy
08-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Oct we at at Via Napoli and I had the individual pizza which is like a flat bread crust, it was more than enough for me as I could not finish it. It was pepperoni and was really spicy. I also had the salad which was huge.

Hope you enjoy..:mickey:

BrerGnat
08-29-2012, 08:34 AM
If there are two people, the salad and one individual pizza is MORE than enough!

Or, is this a dining plan question? If so, on the DDP, two people CANNOT share one individual pizza at this place. Just a rule that they have.

CosmicRay
08-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Yeah, like everyone said, DS got the individual pizza and it was big. It was tasty! MMMMMMMM!

Jared
08-29-2012, 02:28 PM
If there are two people, the salad and one individual pizza is MORE than enough!

Or, is this a dining plan question? If so, on the DDP, two people CANNOT share one individual pizza at this place. Just a rule that they have.
I don't understand this. Why couldn't two people can share an individual pizza, even on the dining plan -- unless there is some sort of written policy that each person sitting at the table must spend a certain amount of money?

Just tell the server that the second person isn't eating and is there only for the company. Then order one pizza and share it.

RedSoxFan
08-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Well, that is a bummer that you can't share pizza if you're on the dining plan. We are going in November and DH, DD16 & I and have the free dining plan. However, my oldest son who is a reporter in West Palm Beach, will be visiting us for a couple of days and will not be on the dining plan. It would be a shame if he just couldn't eat some of DH's pizza and I had to buy him his own.