PDA

View Full Version : Email for Disney Movies?

White Rose
08-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Could someone tell me the email for the Disney Store online? I'm peeved that I cannot find a digital copy of Beauty and the Beast to purchase (apparently, I'm too late) and was going to see if there is or will be a way to do in the future.

Your help is appreciated!

Elias1901
08-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Could someone tell me the email for the Disney Store online? I'm peeved that I cannot find a digital copy of Beauty and the Beast to purchase (apparently, I'm too late) and was going to see if there is or will be a way to do in the future.

Your help is appreciated!

I believe you have to fill out this email form on their website. The link is below:

http://aimg.disneystore.com/content/global/guest_services10/contact.html

Hope that helps.

DizneyRox
08-26-2012, 07:53 AM
?.. I cannot find a digital copy of Beauty and the Beast to purchase (apparently, I'm too late) and was going to see if there is or will be a way to do in the future
To be honest, I think Disney would be surprised to hear this. With online piracy at its height, I would think finding what you're looking for would be easy. BTW - It is, I've seen Cinderella, 101 Dalmations, even Avengers out there.

Kidding aside... BatB is back in the vault. If they keep up what they have been doing, it's probably another 5 to 10 years before it comes back out, probably in 4K or Ultra HD or whatever they are going to call it. eBay or Amazon is probably your best bet.