PDA

View Full Version : ''must-eat'' at various restaurants

thesplashmountaineer
08-25-2012, 03:37 PM
On my next trip, I have ADRs at many restaurants where i have never eaten before.

So, what would be your ''must-eat'' at:

Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia
Kona Café
Narcoosee's
Paradiso 37
Kouzzina

????

PETE FROM NYC
08-25-2012, 06:09 PM
In past trips, we have never resort hopped for dining. Thats changed for our trip next month. We will be trying a few other meals that will be new experiences for us.
We will be doing a dinner at 1900 Park Fair, and a dinner at Cape May. The remainder of our ADRs are in the parks.

phlo8810
08-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Narcoossees' is where I ate the single greatest thing that I've ever put in my mouth. Their Oyster's Rockefeller literally melts in your mouth. Haven't seen it on their menu in a while but it's worth looking for.

ImLovinDisney
08-26-2012, 08:28 AM
Tutto Italia, We went to Tutto for the first time on our last trip in Oct 12, and from the first bite, we all decided it was a must do on every trip! Fantastic service, even better food. It is "authentic," not Olive Garden or anything like that, so if Olive Garden is the "style" of Italian food your group likes, this may not be for you. Happy Eating!! :mickey:

LandFan
08-26-2012, 01:55 PM
The Traditional Whole Fish at Kouzzina is to die for!!

AllDisney
08-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Whole fish & Kouzzina is wonderful.

Tutto was very good the last time we ate there. The food just melted in your mouth.

There is a great show at Tokyo restaurant. The food isn't bad.

Have not tried the others. We have Kona reservations for our upcoming trip in a week. Looking forward to giving this a try:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
08-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Tutto Italia — believe it or not, their mozzarella/tomato appetizer had some of the best mozz I've had, and that includes what I can buy fresh here in Brooklyn. Their "gravy" was also quite good.

Kona Café — good crab cakes (though the last time I had the chance to compare, Liberty Tree Tavern's were better to my surprise). I used to be a fan of their shrimp and scallop entree until I hit what must have been an off night. Their banana-chocolate creme brulee is a winner.

Paradiso 37 — have drinks and make a meal out of their appetizers and desserts. Having lived in Central America for well over a decade and travelled a decent amount in Mexico, I was not overly impressed with their entrees. (Sorry to be negative.)

Kouzzina — One of our favorite restaurants on property! Personally I love seafood, and two out of the three times I've had dinner there, I had the seafood stew one time and the whole fish the other. Both were outstanding. The third time I made a meal out of side dishes due to dietary restrictions. And I know it's silly, but do try their oven-roasted potatoes. Yum! For dessert, the loukoumades (doughnuts) are really good.

Enjoy your trip!

Bethanymouse
08-26-2012, 07:33 PM
I vote for Kona! We love it there! The food is delicious and we love the Poly!