PDA

View Full Version : MegaDisney 2012 – Finally! (Pre-Trip)

MegaDisney
08-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Cast: Me, Ryan (My Partner), Scott (Paradise Pier Pinocchio, My BFF), Brent (Pinocchio’s Partner)

Disneyland Resort Vacation August 25 – 28, 2012

Pre-Trip Report

I am a Disneyland Veteran and Ryan has never been to any Disney Park. I am returning to the park for the first time in nearly 4 or 5 years and have been having major Disney withdrawls! :cloud9: Scott and Brent live in SoCal and are annual passholders.

I have wanted to visit and to show Ryan my favorite place, so after a quick email to Scott to invite ourselves to stay ;) and to lock in dates, the planning for this trip really went into high gear! :D

On June 29, I purchased our tickets to LAX. We are flying Virgin America for the first time and I am really looking forward to it. Non-stop DFW – LAX.

We are staying with Scott and Brent so I didn’t have to worry about Hotel accommodations. Thanks Guys! :thumbsup:

A couple of weeks after I purchased the flights, I got our 3-Day Parkhopper with Magic Morning tickets online and printed off the vouchers. I have put our spending money on a couple of Disney Gift Cards, so we don’t have to carry cash. We also prepaid for Photopass+.

So excited! No closures till Monday when the Haunted Mansion goes down to be transformed to the Holiday edition.:hmghost:

We are also going to meet up :beer: with some old friends at the resort that live in the area and another friend from Phoenix that just happens to be traveling to Disneyland the same weekend, so we will see him too!:cool:

We :plane: fly out tomorrow at 7 a.m. I will post my full report after I return!

disneymom15
08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Sounds fun, hope you have a great time.

Disney4us2
08-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Have a great trip. You will be amazed at all the DCA changes.

Melanie
08-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Have a wonderful, magical trip Bryant! :tink: I know how excited you've been.

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
08-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Hope your visit here is a magical one!
I know you have been wanting to come to the Happiest Place on Earth for some time now.
Can't wait to spend time together.
:smickey:

tinkwest
08-24-2012, 09:23 PM
If you loved DCA before, and I know you did, you will really love it now. Don't have to tell you to have a great time!!

MegaDisney
08-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks everyone. In the air over Desert Center CA. Starting our desent. Be there soon! :mickey:

Melanie
08-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks everyone. In the air over Desert Center CA. Starting our desent. Be there soon! :mickey:

How cool you are posting from the air! :plane: :cool:

Have fun! :mickey3:

PirateLover
08-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Still haven't posted our trip report from the beginning of the month, but wanted to say have fun! We also flew Virgin America nonstop for the first time, from Philadelphia. We loved it.

BrerGnat
08-27-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm sure you're having an amazing time! Can't wait to read your full reports when you get back.