PDA

View Full Version : Halloween in the parks

hcortina
08-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Hi Everyone!
We are going to Disney last week of oct and will be in Hollywood Studios on Halloween. My question is do they do anything fun in the parks like trick or treating? I know about MNSSHP we are going that fri. Just want the kids to be able to trick or treat in the parks. Thanks as always for your help!:mickey:

Main Street Jim
08-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Magic Kingdom is the only park with anything going on for Halloween, even just decorating. You know about Trick or Treating at MNSSHP.

Try heading over to Ft. Wilderness on Halloween night if you're going to be in the World :) Trick or Treat through the campground! :thumbsup:

minnie04
08-21-2012, 09:00 AM
We were at the All Stars a few years ago on Halloween and they had a lot of fun stuff for the kids set up by the pool. Lots of candy

minnie04
08-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Try heading over to Ft. Wilderness on Halloween night if you're going to be in the World :) Trick or Treat through the campground! :thumbsup:

That sounds like a lot of fun. I have seen the way they decorate. I bet they have a blast on Halloween night...

JoDisney
08-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Yes, they did a parade and trick or treat at CBR too.

ANG
08-21-2012, 08:42 PM
We will be a DHS this Halloween day as well :) I've been wondering this.

hcortina
08-21-2012, 09:15 PM
thanks for the help. we were going to go to Magic Kingdom, I just thought that the crowds would be crazy at MK, Just want the kiddies to do a little trick or treating. I am sure that there will be somthing going on, they kind of have to.

Main Street Jim
08-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Well, like I said, nothing goes on at the *other parks* as far as trick-or-treating or anything. Only at Magic Kingdom for the parties.

You might stop by the resorts and check 'em out, and see what they have goin' on. I think that Fort Wilderness is a lot of fun, seeing all of the campsites decorated up for Halloween :)

Downtown Disney also does. They even have a costume "parade" on the waterfront stage, I believe :thumbsup:

ANG
08-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Downtown Disney also does. They even have a costume "parade" on the waterfront stage, I believe :thumbsup:

I thought they no longer did trick or treating at DD?

Main Street Jim
08-22-2012, 09:35 AM
I thought they no longer did trick or treating at DD? Hmmm...they used to :/

Anyone know for sure?

Melanie
08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
I thought they no longer did trick or treating at DD?

This is true. They did not do trick or treating at DTD last year due to the huge, and apparently not very well behaved, crowds. Such a shame!

hcortina
08-22-2012, 09:32 PM
This is true. They did not do trick or treating at DTD last year due to the huge, and apparently not very well behaved, crowds. Such a shame!

that really is sad. My girl is at the age where she wants to do some trick or treating going to have to figure something out.

Eric87
08-25-2012, 12:39 PM
We will be a DHS this Halloween day as well :) I've been wondering this.

We were at DHS for Halloween last year and they definitely didn't have anything special set up, not was the park decorated. The closest thin you'll find is the TOT. You'll have a blast at MNSSHP. My 2 year old loved it!

January-2007
08-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah, when we go for DS's birthday next year in October we are planning on being home for Halloween so he can do his regular trick or treating.