PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Reservation + Automated Line = Call back!

Tink1
08-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Anyone who used the automated dining line this morning for Be Our Guest Reservations will need to call Disney Dining back and attach a credit card number.

The automated line was not asking for credit card info when it *IS* required. Please call back and apply a credit card to your reservation to avoid it auto cancelling.

Please do so ASAP , otherwise it will be deleted from the system at midnight.

Nanc

Pop Centurion
08-20-2012, 12:49 PM
I'd like to add you should confirm the ressie number after giving them your CC info. I was told the number was the same but when I went online it said it was longer in the system. Called back & found out the ressie number was different. I was nervous that my ADR was lost.

Tink1
08-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Shorty, they actually need to rebook you hence the new reservation number.

The auto line was not supposed to be doing BOG reservations, but was programmed incorrectly.

Nanc

PawleyPlatoon
08-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Just received this message from Wendy at Magical Journeys:

Happy Monday (maybe lol)!

Anyone who used the automated dining line this morning for Be Our Guest Reservations will need to call Disney Dining back and attach a credit card number to their reservation IMMEDIATELY!!!!!.

The automated line was not asking for credit card info when it *IS* required. Please call back and apply a credit card to your reservation to avoid it auto cancelling.

Please do so ASAP , otherwise your reservation will be deleted from the system at midnight. Be sure that you talk with a person on the dining line and do not use the automated system. The number to call is 1-407-939-3436.

If the person on the dining line has issues with adding the credit card to your Be Our Guest Reservation, ask to be transferred to Guest Services for assistance. It is being reported that some of the dining line people are having issues attaching credit cards to existing reservations.

Wendy

etibbetts
08-20-2012, 02:22 PM
So grateful to the email from Wendy at Magical Journeys. I called back and they added my credit card # and gave me a new confirmation number. Now I am really booked at Be Our Guest in November!!!

r4kids
08-20-2012, 02:24 PM
How on earth does anyone get thru????? Uggggggggg

southerngirl
08-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Ugh! Getting that ADR was a nightmare! I started calling both the regular and automated numbers this morning around 8 a.m. EST, and I called probably 10-15 times an hour for 7 hours, only to get a busy signal every time. I finally got through about 5 minutes ago. The nice CM I spoke with said it has been a crazy morning for them, but she was super quick and efficient. I had my ADR booked (January 4th at 5:25 p.m.) and was off the phone within 7 minutes.

readytogo2
08-20-2012, 03:30 PM
finally got mine straightened out talked to very nice cm . asked how his day was going he said good just starting and i told him to hang on it might get tough he said that is what other cms had told him

RedSoxFan
08-20-2012, 03:39 PM
I should have known that getting ADR's within a couple of minutes after 7am; that it was too good to be true. I got the automated caller; therefore, no credit card attached. So after 2 hours of re-dialing with my daughter's help (who got a live person all 3 times); I finally got it all straightened. The first time through; my phone died in the middle of the conversation; 2nd time I was disconnected and the 3rd time --- I got it all done and confirmed. And while I was on the phone; I had them take care of my sister's reservations as well. She owes me BIG TIME!!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-20-2012, 08:31 PM
I was working all day so I had to try on and off and kept getting either a busy signal or "All circuits are busy now" When i finally did get through at 4:30 there were absolutely no openings for any of the nights we are there 11/28-12/6.:( Bummer. We will try for counter service. I am sure when we make it back again in 2 years the hub-bub will have died down... The man on the phone was wonderful though and had a great sense of humore. :thumbsup:

JROriole8Fan
08-21-2012, 11:45 AM
We made reservations yesterday for 12/26, and they show online when we look at "my reservations". I just called and confirmed the number and the CM confirmed that you do not need a cc hold and they cannot add one now. All reservations will be honored.

Tink1
08-21-2012, 01:45 PM
We made reservations yesterday for 12/26, and they show online when we look at "my reservations". I just called and confirmed the number and the CM confirmed that you do not need a cc hold and they cannot add one now. All reservations will be honored.

Yes, they overrode the requirement late yesterday afternoon since it was their mess up. Thank goodness.

N

disneymom15
08-21-2012, 02:02 PM

Yes, they overrode the requirement late yesterday afternoon since it was their mess up. Thank goodness.

N

Which is exactly what they should have done to begin with.. Atleast they got it right in the end.:thumbsup:

Suffichai
08-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Ugh! Getting that ADR was a nightmare! I started calling both the regular and automated numbers this morning around 8 a.m. EST, and I called probably 10-15 times an hour for 7 hours, only to get a busy signal every time. I finally got through about 5 minutes ago. The nice CM I spoke with said it has been a crazy morning for them, but she was super quick and efficient. I had my ADR booked (January 4th at 5:25 p.m.) and was off the phone within 7 minutes.

Took me almost 1 1/2 hours....AND over 100 calls to get my reservation.

Pirate Granny
09-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I tried and am still trying for the last week in November...:(

Pop Centurion
09-03-2012, 05:39 PM
I've heard that after the thursday they started taking online ADR's it was completely booked into late Dec.
But definitely keep trying as there's a chance people will cancel. Hope you eventually get it.