PDA

View Full Version : Diary/Journaling App

JanetMegan
08-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Does anyone use a good diary or journaling app? I'd love one that you can include pictures but that isn't a must have. It doesn't have to be free, just need something good for phone or ipad. Will probably use on ipad most but would be nice to be able to have it on the phone too for when I am not carrying the bigger ipad.

TinkerbellT421
08-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Does anyone use a good diary or journaling app? I'd love one that you can include pictures but that isn't a must have. It doesn't have to be free, just need something good for phone or ipad. Will probably use on ipad most but would be nice to be able to have it on the phone too for when I am not carrying the bigger ipad.

That is a great idea! I may have to take a look when I am home later! :thumbsup:

Ian
08-20-2012, 12:20 PM
J, a quick search of the App Store for "diary" turned up tons of possibilities. I'd read through the ratings and see which one is most highly recommended.

DizHawk
08-29-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm a huge Evernote fan. It's not specifically a diary or journaling app, more of a note taking app. However, it works in iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, and web. It's completely free up to a certain point (I have over 3,000 notes in it and have yet to run into the limit).

ElenitaB
09-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Evernote is good or you can set up a private blog on Wordpress.