PDA

View Full Version : La Cava del Tequila Tasting

bleukarma
08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
I saw this on the schedule and pulled up info on the place and you lost me at sangria. I think I may join you guys on the tasting! Before I read sangria I read that the place only has about 30 person occupancy. Can we all fit?? I heard on the podcast that they know we're coming. Are they shutting it down for us? Is this a place to make ADRs and if so should I? I'm not a big drinker so I've never been to the Tequila Cave, but I would love to have a drink with the I'Cot family :mickey::marg:

John
08-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Do they know we're coming is a relative term - we talk with them on twitter but no - there isn't reserved seating and you are correct that space is limited, so if a large amount of folks show up, then it could be an issue.

As an alternate, we can always get Frozen or standard Margarita's outside.

However, we had planned this to be a much more intimate event as I think a couple other things are going on simultaneously. Best to arrive 20-30 minutes early and get your spot! :marg:

BriarRose0708
08-19-2012, 04:04 PM
I'll have to miss this due to a lunch reservation but I'll drop by after eating to see if you all are still hanging around!:marg: