PDA

View Full Version : Busy days of the week for each park ?

disneykid99
08-18-2012, 05:37 PM
I know I have seen a list before for which days of the week are typically the busiest for each park - but I cannot find it where I saw it. For example: MK is busiest on Saturdays and Wednesdays, Epcot is busiest on Monday, etc... (those are not the days as far as I know I am just giving an example) Can you tell me which days of the week are the busiest?
Thank you!:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-18-2012, 06:50 PM
It's right here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/whentovisit.asp) in Info Central.

Altair
08-18-2012, 08:08 PM
If you have more than a week, try to avoid all parks on weekends. MK on Saturday is the worst of all.:mickey:

Crow
08-18-2012, 09:59 PM
the funny thing is, i arrive Monday nite and leave the following tuesday..sunday is the lowest crowd projection that wk

disneymom2000
08-18-2012, 10:02 PM
You should also consider which parks have which EMH each day. Like if Disney Studios has an extra early morning hour, a lot of people might head there and once there might go ahead and stay especially if they don't have park hoppers. So check out the Extra Magic Hours Program in Info Central as well.

TikiGoddess
08-18-2012, 10:48 PM
I don't know, we've always had good luck going to MK on Saturdays and Sundays. They tend to be travel days for lots of folks visiting the World. Mondays, however, we avoid going to MK. DH was a CM for a while and he said everyone goes to MK on the first day of vacation.

We tend to avoid the parks that have EMH mornings. I've heard of people having good luck visiting a park the day after it has had late EMH.

Kathy

Crow
08-19-2012, 12:06 AM
thats my thinking, people travel on sunday to WDW. i was there in June on a monday MK was paaaaccccked.