PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You WiFi?

steamboat willy
08-18-2012, 11:08 AM
I understand that Free WiFi has been installed now at the Resorts, Parks I guess and not sure where else. How about out by the pools? I only have an iPad, so I probably won't be taking into Parks, but I do enjoy setting out by Pool to check My Disney Experience and other mail.
Do you take your Pads into Parks?:confused:

Lindsey310
08-18-2012, 11:13 AM
We always bring our iPads when we come to Disney but have never ever brought it into the parks. Wifi at boardwalk in december was spotty at first then we called the front desk and they fixed it. When we were there in march 2012, wifi service was great at the wilderness lodge villas as well as the quiet pool near the villas. I had a hard time getting service at the main pool. Did get service in main lobby.

Would leave the iPad in the room when you hit the parks. :mickey:

11 days and more excited than ever :yay:

brownie
08-18-2012, 03:09 PM
You can get the Wifi at the resorts. It was recently rolled out at the Magic Kingdom; that's the only park with Wifi at the moment.

Basket Mommy
08-18-2012, 04:36 PM
I took my iPad down with me in January of this year and tried to use it at the pool at Jambo. It was very weak and took forever to download anything. I gave up quickly and just used it to read.

Disney Doll
08-20-2012, 07:50 AM
Wifi from our balcony at Boardwalk was good in May. Wifi from Wilderness Lodge last fall was horrendous. If you need to be able to use the internet I'd get a data plan. Wifi at Disney is somewhat unreliable and it's often too slow to do much with.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
08-21-2012, 11:02 AM
I found the WiFi at POFQ better left to those that just cannot unplug from the internet for vacation. It was S L O W and unreliable!! I only brought my laptop to dump my photos on at the end of the day.

luvdiznee
08-27-2012, 07:58 AM
I liked that I was able to even WiFi on Amtrak.