PDA

View Full Version : QS plan please help refresh my memory

disneykid99
08-15-2012, 01:55 PM
It has been a couple of years since we were in WDW and had the dining plan. We have the QS plan this time. Please help me refresh my memory.

I think in years past a QS breakfast included a regular drink or coffee and a juice. Is that still the case? If that is the case can you get any kind of drink or juice? I think I remember our kids having sports drinks at breakfast at Pop.

I see that the QS lunches and dinners still come with a desert. I think we were able to get a fresh fruit (like one that was a snack) at some places as a desert. Do you know if this is still possible?

Lastly I know in the past we could use as few or as many meals a day and did not have to go by a hard and fast 2 meals and 1 snack a day rule (as long as we kept up with it and knew how many we had total for the week). Is that still the case? Some days our 12yr old son might only eat one adult meal on a day if we were doing lots of snacking then use 3 meals the next day depending on how hungry he was.

Thank you for the help! :mickey:

Itchy
08-15-2012, 02:45 PM
You now get the drink and breakfast, as they took away the two drinks for breakfast.

You will get the refillable mug at your resort free, so I guess if you get your coffee, ect in the mug you can get the juice as well.

The rest is pretty much the same. If you go to WDW web site and click on where to eat the top of the page and then to the dining plan at the bottom you can download everything for the quick service and any other dining plan.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

pcoleman
08-15-2012, 06:35 PM
yes, you only get one drink per meal but you can fill your mug with anything from the beverage bar. You can use as many meals or snacks as you want in a day or skip them. We just got back and the meas re so big we ended up splitting most of them and having enough for all three meals. Have a good time.

disneykid99
08-17-2012, 09:04 AM
I forgot about the mugs. Thank you for the help. I am glad to be able to get coffee and juice for breakfast. I am also glad we can use the meals as our schedule permits. :mickey: 29 days and counting!

Kairi_7378
08-17-2012, 09:08 PM
We were able to substitute fruit or yogurt for dessert items last year at CS meals.

disneykid99
08-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Thank you. I am glad we can get fruit for desert at some locations. There is now some debate in our house about breakfast coming with a pastery. All three of the other people in my family remember us getting a pastry with our breakfast in the morning at Pop two years ago. Can anyone confirm that this is true? I do not really remember this. :confused: Thank you!

disneymom2000
08-20-2012, 10:35 PM
I get fruit when I eat my QS at Main St Bakery in MK. Usually it is a bottle of juice, a breakfast sandwich and my fruit. Best QS breakfast anywhere.:number1:

Mrs Bus Driver
08-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Don't know if this is true anymore but I found I could get oatmeal with all the trimmings for a snack credit. Most meals are so filling that it is just to much food and I don't like to eat a lot for breakfast. Hope this helps, also thanks for the tip about yogurt knew I could get fruit but yogurt is nice also. :mickey: