PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Theme Park Tickets online??

donald-doc
08-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Hi there,

Does anyone know if there is a financial advantage to purchasing theme park tickets in advance (online)?

We may just purchase the tickets at the resort or at the gates... (we are getting 4 or 5-day park hoppers)

Please let me know if you have a better idea!

Thanks,
D-D

Strmchsr
08-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Not from Disney. But the Official Ticket Center (look under the Intercot sponsor links) does offer some break. When you look at their prices, keep in mind that theirs includes tax, which Disney's website does not in what it shows you initially. That's added at check-out. So, if you want to get them in advance OTC is the way to go. There's no legitimate source that will give you a big discount on tickets, though.

Tigerinvestigator
08-14-2012, 05:27 PM
I agree with Stormchaser, go with our official sponsor The Official Ticket Center. We have been buying from them for a few years now and it is a great deal. If you walk in and pay cash the price is even better than advertised online. The center is less than a five minute drive from the gates and the people are very friendly. They guarantee their tickets, and they give you a receipt in case you lose your tickets while also keeping the tickets on file in case you lose your tickets and your receipt. I would not buy from anywhere else, especially the gate which is much much more expensive!:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
08-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Agree with stormchaser! we have been buying ours online from official ticket center for the past few trips and even used the tickets this past January then upgraded them to an annual pass on arrival.