PDA

View Full Version : Jake and the Neverland Pirates Meet and Greet

faberj
08-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Just wondering if there is anywehre to meet Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates from Disney Junior????
We saw him on the episode of My Yard Goes Disney last nignt and My 2 yr old DS went trough thr roof with excitement.

Seeing that they actually have a costume for this character just wondering if he is anywhere in the parks for DS to meet.

j2k
08-13-2012, 11:00 AM
We met Jake last Monday at HS near the Disney Junior stage show. However, I think they rotate the Disney Junior characters that appear here so you may want to check with a CM near that area if he's not there.

AgentC
08-13-2012, 11:07 AM
We met Jake last Monday at HS near the Disney Junior stage show. However, I think they rotate the Disney Junior characters that appear here so you may want to check with a CM near that area if he's not there.

Yes, he has regularly scheduled times there and also is at the Hollywood & Vine character breakfast and lunch.

faberj
08-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Yes, he has regularly scheduled times there and also is at the Hollywood & Vine character breakfast and lunch.

REALLY!!!! I DID NOT know that, I will have to see if we can get ADR's there still.

Main Street Jim
08-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Friend of mine that still works down there (at HS) just posted pics of a Jake/Pirates show on the stage at Downtown Disney (the one right outside of World of Disney). Not sure if they do a M&G there, though.