PDA

View Full Version : train in new fantasyland

quack arf squeak
08-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Since they're making fantasyland so much bigger is that going to affect the route of the train that goes around the park? It might seem like a silly question but how close to the new area will it come. And will there be a new stop along the route?

DVCBob
08-11-2012, 11:55 PM
The train is taking the same route it always did. The old train station was upgraded in the same location in fantasyland.

08-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Trackage was not changed at all. New train station (with bathrooms) constructed at the stop that was ToonTown, now right near Dumbo and Goofini roller coaster and the new Splash Park. Station and stop for on/off reopened in March, I think it was.

steamboat willy
08-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Train travels same track which is located Behind the New Fantasyland area. As 11290 and DVCBob said, a new Covered Train Station with very nice bathroom facilities were added near the old Toon Town location. :train: woot woot

Melanie
08-12-2012, 09:48 AM
very nice bathroom facilities

Love the bathrooms! Seriously, they are nice. :D

joonyer
08-12-2012, 02:13 PM
All of the new Fantasyland, including the expanded new area (Beast's castle and Be Our Guest area, as well as Little Mermaid ride) is being built inside the original track. The track is just as close now as it was to ToonTown. That area has been changed somewhat (new Dumbos) but not moved in relation to the train tracks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Love the bathrooms! Seriously, they are nice. :D

Not to get this thread too far off track :laughing: but I've heard you talk so much about these bathrooms that I can't wait to visit them! ;)

j2k
08-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Not to get this thread too far off track :laughing: but I've heard you talk so much about these bathrooms that I can't wait to visit them! ;)

I visited these restrooms last week and didn't realize they were new. Now that I'm trying to remember them I can't. :(

Tinkerbella16
08-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Awesome that they kept a station there to stop and pick-up! I was wondering that recently, but wasn't sure myself. I cannot wait for the FLE to be ready and open!! :mickey:

Melanie
08-13-2012, 05:36 PM

You'll probably be disappointed. :funny: