PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Visiting WDW Soon

DizneyFreak2002
08-11-2012, 08:16 PM
For anyone visiting WDW any time soon, can you do me a favor... Can you check the welcome bundle you get from WDW prior to your vacation and check the theme park maps??? More specific, check DAK and let me know where they have Festival of the Lion King listed?? I just saw a recent map and FotLK was listed under Dinoland not Camp Minnie Mickey, which is very curious... Either it was a mistake (likely) or something else entirely...

barnaby
08-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Heading down the 24th, will let you know.

DizneyFreak2002
08-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Heading down the 24th, will let you know.

Did you receive anything in the mail from them, like I guess some sort of trip packet with the park maps??? Someone showed me a picture of the DAK map they just received for their upcoming trip and FotLK is listed in Dinoland... It wasn't the map from the park...

steamboat willy
08-12-2012, 08:17 AM
I know you mentioned it moving 2013 for Avatar, but this is strange! Dinoland? :confused:

Lindsey310
08-12-2012, 08:43 AM
17 days and counting!!!!!!!! :joy:

I will be sure to check for you but that is odd it is listed there. Everyone knows it's in camp Minnie mickey. :wave::minnie2::mickey2:

Kairi_7378
08-12-2012, 09:21 AM
I got my welcome package through Magical Journeys, and I just looked at it. There aren't any theme park maps in there. I've never gotten them in advance when I've booked through AAA, either.

We're going in early September and will keep an eye out for you, but it looks like you might get an answer before then.

DizneyFreak2002
08-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I got my welcome package through Magical Journeys, and I just looked at it. There aren't any theme park maps in there. I've never gotten them in advance when I've booked through AAA, either.

We're going in early September and will keep an eye out for you, but it looks like you might get an answer before then.

Interesting... Ok, cool... Thanks for looking...

DizneyFreak2002
08-12-2012, 11:29 AM
I know you mentioned it moving 2013 for Avatar, but this is strange! Dinoland? :confused:

I'm guessing it was a misprint on this fella's map... I doubt it signals anything... Was just funny because we were discussing FotLK moving, then saw the permit for Nemo's theater, and then his map printed with the show in Dinoland... Had a good laugh...

17 days and counting!!!!!!!! :joy:

I will be sure to check for you but that is odd it is listed there. Everyone knows it's in camp Minnie mickey. :wave::minnie2::mickey2:

It is there... for now... ;)

barnaby
08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Did you receive anything in the mail from them, like I guess some sort of trip packet with the park maps??? Someone showed me a picture of the DAK map they just received for their upcoming trip and FotLK is listed in Dinoland... It wasn't the map from the park...

I got my travel documents from MJ too, and no maps. But in the past I haven't got maps either.

j2k
08-13-2012, 02:44 AM
I was at AK on Tuesday and FotLK was in Camp Minnie Mickey. I received my pre-trip package through MJ with no maps. The maps I picked up at the parks have listed correctly.

DizneyFreak2002
08-14-2012, 11:23 AM
After further digging it appeared to be a typo... We checked his copy against others and his was the only one that had FotLK listed incorrectly... Thanks for all those who looked and said they would check when at the parks... Case closed... :)