PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland terrace Fireworks dessert party

Lindsey310
08-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Has anyone been to the tomorrowland terrace fireworks dessert party at MK? I really want to try it but I cant seem to get a time. That is also the night we are eating at Ohana so we will be rather full already!
How far ahead did everyone book? I heard somewhere they only open up the reservations 1 and 1/2 months ahead of time. We are going with my in-laws who are rather cheap and it's their first time so I may need to push this out until we go in march anyways.
Any advice would be appreciated!

19 days!!!! :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-10-2012, 05:29 PM
There are quite a few threads on here with reviews. Just do a search and you'll find them. In general, reviews are pretty positive and my family and I have enjoyed it.

You are correct about the time frame. Generally it's about 45-60 days out before you can book it. Disney waits until they have (mostly) finalized their hours before releasing those bookings.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-10-2012, 06:25 PM
This is a really tricky one to book. There are only about 50 seats, and since there isn't a consistent date you can start booking, so it is a bit hit and miss.

Dates through October are now open, and we're going for the first time (a friend and family went a while ago and loved it), and I basically became a Disney stalker trying to see when the reservations opened.

teamblackwell
08-11-2012, 01:43 AM
You definitely have to be in stalker mode to get this ressie, or at least get seating near the front. We got Sept 23rd, people were guessing Sept would open on July 9th, but it opened up on the 6th in the mid afternoon, if I remember right. Disney keeps you on your toes with this one. If you want this one, still check twice a day, every day, cuz cancelations do happen.