PDA

View Full Version : Theme park parking question...

IamBelle
08-10-2012, 12:18 PM
We are renting a car to go to the parks and I was wondering if we leave a park to go swimming and then later that same day return, would we have to pay to park again? Also, if we went to one park then later on in the day decided to go to a different park, would we have to pay to park again?

faline
08-10-2012, 12:23 PM
If you pay to park once in a day, you can leave and return to the same theme park parking lot or move to a different theme park parking lot without needing to pay a second parking fee. Just keep the receipt you receive from the first time you paid that day to show to the attendant when you return or change parking lots.

If you are staying on Disney property, you will not need to pay to park at the theme parks. If you have an annual pass, you will not need to pay to park at the theme parks.

MargaretMessler
08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Parking and locker rentals are pay once per day, no matter how many resorts you visit within that day. As previous poster said, just make sure to keep your receipt.

Actually, it's been a LONG time since I rented a locker, so don't take that one as 100% current info.

Melanie
08-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Actually, it's been a LONG time since I rented a locker, so don't take that one as 100% current info.

This is still true! We rented a locker last month at Blizzard Beach and were told to keep our receipt for another locker at any of the theme parks that day. :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-10-2012, 10:03 PM
And I think that rules holds true for strollers as well.