PDA

View Full Version : 3 choices which is the least crowded time?

disneyfamilyforever
08-08-2012, 05:30 PM
I have an important question. Ok important to me. Had to cancel our September trip :(, which I know tends to have lower crowds. So now I am trying to pick another time, that works with hubby being in the military. So here are the choices, which do you think will have less crowds?

Feb 10-14 2013

Feb 24-28 2013

March 3-7 2013

Thank you all so very much,
Destiney

Pop Centurion
08-08-2012, 05:44 PM
March is when the spring break crowds begin to build so I would definitely go in Feb. I'm not sure what effect presidents day has on crowd levels but it shouldn't be an issue anyway since it's on the 18th.

Strmchsr
08-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Hands down Feb 10-14 of that bunch would be the least crowded. Once you get to President's Day crowds grow significantly. The only thing you might want to check about that time is there are lot of cheerleading and dance competitions at WDW the end of Jan and early to mid Feb. Those groups can fill up the values (and a couple of mods) in a hurry.

faline
08-08-2012, 05:59 PM
I agree with Chris. Early February is better than the spring break season which begins with Presidents' Day week and continues through Easter week.

AgentC
08-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I agree with Chris. Early February is better than the spring break season which begins with Presidents' Day week and continues through Easter week.

:ditto:

Itchy
08-08-2012, 07:24 PM
I agree with faline and Strmchsr that Feb 10th to the 14th are good time to go. :thumbsup:

The only issue that we had was the National Cheerleaders were still there after the competetion. They were at the value resorts. For the most part they were not a big problem but some were a big pain.

I would not let them ruin your vacation, they didnt mess with ours.

Thank your Hubby for his service..:mickey:

Tigerinvestigator
08-09-2012, 11:33 AM
The others are probably correct, but I would add that the first week of March is not bad at all. Most schools don't break until the second week of March into April. We have been many times the first week of March because my DD's birthday is March 7, and we have never experienced big crowds then.:thumbsup: