PDA

View Full Version : anyone eat at AOA

Crow
08-08-2012, 04:54 PM
ill be at POP in 2 wks and plan on eating at AOA..any recent dining reviews at these food courts

Christine
08-08-2012, 06:03 PM
The surf and turf burger is AWESOME!!! The build your own pasta bar got rave reviews with my family too!
The Mongolian grill was a flop with my crew. "Wet" and not much flavor.

Definitely recommend the surf and turf though! :number1:

honeebee86
08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Hubby and I both got the Tandoori chicken with rice and this delicious cauliflower side. The food was unique and very good for counter service. I didn't try the gelato, but I plan on going back and doing that because it looks really good!:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
We had lunch at AOA last week. My mom and I got the Mongolian beef. It was just OK, definitely looked a lot better than it tasted. Next time I'll go with my gut and get that surf and turf burger. It just sounded so "heavy" and it was super hot out.

Crow
08-08-2012, 06:55 PM
that burger caught my eye, so i might have to try it. pretty sure they honor TIW so that will help. and i saw they have an organic:beer:.

Pirate Granny
08-08-2012, 07:49 PM
We ate there right after the Cars section opened, so it was pretty empty. The burger was fab, according to my DD, I had the pasta, very good, a little slow in coming. I can't remember what DH and DGD's had, but they also enjoyed their meals. The theming is pretty nice too!

Crow
08-08-2012, 09:32 PM
yes i liked how it looked when i walked thru in early June, the chandeliers, looked like more beverage stations, SR CMS were walking around.