PDA

View Full Version : Flame Tree BBQ Question

barnaby
08-08-2012, 01:11 PM
I am not a fan of baked beans. If I order one of the meals that comes with a side of baked beans, can something else be substituted? Or is the only option is no side at all? I am not a fan of cole slaw either. :)

Crow
08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I ate there in June and think its a good deal, esp w TIW discount.
not sure if you can sub, the ribs, chicken are served w beans and coleslaw. they do have sides of fries and onion rings u can order, so u can ask if u can sub. theres plenty of seating also, go down towards the lake where u can view the Yetis home

Belle of the Ball 051411
08-08-2012, 01:45 PM
When I was there in May, I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and it came with coleslaw. I asked to substitute baked beans for the slaw and they were more than happy to make the switch!

*We were not on the DP, but that probably wouldn't make a difference.

Strmchsr
08-08-2012, 01:49 PM
The only thing you can substitute for beans or coleslaw are each other and a bag of grapes (like what comes with the kids meals). They don't allow fries to be substituted for beans or coleslaw.

MaterializedHaunt
08-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I agree the baked beans are yuck now. When FTBBQ first came out it wasnt BBQ-based beans it was alot better and I used to always get an extra side of them. I dont think there is any baked beans on Disney property that is not BBQ-base (Whispering Canyon, Hoop-dee-doo...) So sad... bring the good stuff back!