PDA

View Full Version : Just need to share my excitement!!!!!

Tinkerbella16
08-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Just paid off my balance today for my trip next month!!! Today was the 45 day mark and I booked through MJ for the first time and they were great and such a breeze to work with!!! Thank you so much Jennifer for all your help with everything!!!!

Paying off the trip sure is refreshing!!! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

Dopey's Girl
08-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Yeah! I love payoff day!

Congrats!

faline
08-08-2012, 12:19 PM
You're definitely in your final countdown now!!

Belle of the Ball 051411
08-08-2012, 01:51 PM
That's terrific! It's great going on a trip knowing it's already paid for. I hope the next 45 days go by in a hurry. :mickey:

Tinkerbella16
08-08-2012, 02:09 PM
It has been almost 4 years since my last trip so I am so excited and this is way overdue!!! :mickey:

wdwaggie
08-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Congrats on the payoff and YES the next 45 will be by in a flash and you will be on your way! Can't wait for our next trip in 2014:thumbsup:

minnie04
08-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Awesome !!! what a great feeling :mickey:

yourmagicalguide
08-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Paying off a WDW trip in advance is always one of those triumphant moments :party:

Now you can save more money for souvenirs and Dole Whips :mickey:

Thanks for sharing! :D

Tinkerbella16
08-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Paying off a WDW trip in advance is always one of those triumphant moments :party:

Now you can save more money for souvenirs and Dole Whips :mickey:

Thanks for sharing! :D

This year I'm switching the Dole Whips to Citrus Swirls!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

JROriole8Fan
08-10-2012, 07:45 AM
People always talk about "paying off their WDW trip" and I don't understand. Why give them your money up front? Why not control your money until you actually spend it? If you have the discipline to save the entire amount, you have the discipline to put it in a savings account, then pay for everything from there. Then you keep control and can even earn interest (for those extra dole whips)! I charge everything, pay everthing off, so paying up front is just foreign to me. Love to hear why, thanks.

brownie
08-11-2012, 11:02 AM
People always talk about "paying off their WDW trip" and I don't understand. Why give them your money up front? Why not control your money until you actually spend it? If you have the discipline to save the entire amount, you have the discipline to put it in a savings account, then pay for everything from there. Then you keep control and can even earn interest (for those extra dole whips)! I charge everything, pay everthing off, so paying up front is just foreign to me. Love to hear why, thanks.

I'm with you. I hang on to our money until we hit payment deadlines.

Tinkerbella16
08-11-2012, 02:19 PM

Thats what I did, I paid the entire thing in one lump the day it was due, besides the $200 deposit that is to be paid right away. I have had the money saved this whole time, I just wanted to wait until the actual 45 day mark to pay it. Its just exciting having it all paid for! :mickey:

darthmacho
08-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm happy for you! We're leaving in 8 days, so I know exactly what you are going through!

Tinkerbella16
08-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm happy for you! We're leaving in 8 days, so I know exactly what you are going through!

Thank you! You are soooo lucky!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Where are you staying? :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
08-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Congratulations and have a great trip!!! :wave:

vizsla
08-15-2012, 04:56 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pdrlkr
08-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Today is our 145 day mark. :pout:

darthmacho
08-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Thank you! You are soooo lucky!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Where are you staying? :mickey:

Sorry, I missed this question. We're staying at Pop Century, and we're down to just 4 days!!!! :mickey:

LandFan
08-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Congrats! I just paid up a couple of days ago myself :D Looks like we are going around the same time...