PDA

View Full Version : BLT Dedicated two bedroom

pox24
08-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Are the dedicated 2 BR at BLT the same size as the dedicated 2BR at Kidani Village?

VWL Mom
08-08-2012, 11:00 AM
They're both listed as 1152 sq ft and both offer the 3rd bathroom.

pox24
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I thought the square footage was the same, and we have stayed at the dedicated 2 BR at Kidani before. However, the videos I have seen of those at BLT seemed to look smaller.

faline
08-08-2012, 06:52 PM
I haven't stayed at a dedicated 2 bedroom at Kidani but have stayed at the dedicated 2 bedroom at Bay Lake Tower. I found the Bay Lake Tower Unit to be quite spacious. My daughter had the second bedroom and I believe she had two closets in her bedroom. I also like how that second bedroom wa a bit removed from the common space providing more privacy to that bedroom.

There was another closet accessible to the common space. The common space was quite generous and the laundry room was huge.

Also there were two balconies. The second bedroom had a separate balcony. The common space and the master bedroom shared a balcony with access from either the master bedroom and the common space.

MinnieMommie
08-08-2012, 09:29 PM
I agree with Faline that the dedicated two bedrooms at BLT are very spacious. BLT and Kidani have the chair that sleeps the 9th person. The lighting and open space give BLT that wide open feeling. mickey:

Pirate Granny
08-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Depends what view...we had TPV and there was no laundry room...it was a closet with stackable washer ans dryer...I've heard it depends on where on the curve, view you get. Loved it, but it was our first 2 bedroom dedicated...our OKW was bigger (we moved there after the BLT stay). Did like, but didn't need the third full bathroom...did not like the heavy sliding bathroom doors...why not a pocket door?

Melanie
08-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah, we also had a stackable washer/dryer in essentially a closet, and it was a lake view.

But overall, BLT was very spacious, in every aspect.