PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich coupon!

tinksmom02
08-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Thought I would share--somewhere along the line I signed up for some Earl of Sandwich club on their website, and I must have put birthdays in, because today I got an email for a free sandwich for my daughter's upcoming birthday! :mickey: When I told her about it, she said it's too bad we won't be able to use it.

:mickey: But she doesn't know that we're heading to WDW a week after her birthday, and will be able to use the coupon! (telling her about the trip on her birthday)

I know this isn't really a big deal, but it will be something of a savings should we get over to DTD, and it didn't cost me anything to sign up for (and this is the first email I remember getting from them, so they don't flood my inbox).

Anyway, thought I'd share, if you're interested you can go to their website and sign up for the club.

Crow
08-07-2012, 10:50 PM
thanks for sharing. always thought about trying EOS. they have locations in Vegas and AC now

tinksmom02
08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
We've always enjoyed EoS. Hadn't realized they'd opened one in AC--good to know!!!

ElenitaB
08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks. And BTW, did you know that there's an EOS in NYC now? ... Of course, WDW is better! :mickey:

MadMadamMim
08-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Just a question...how long is the coupon good for? Like just the month or is it good for an entire month or...? lol Thanks in advance!

MaterializedHaunt
08-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Oh I had a good idea. I don't know how your planning on telling your DD about your trip but it would be neat if you wrapped up that coupon as a last gift. And she would open it and have that puzzled look :confused: and then you could proceed with the big surprise! Just a thought :D

Melanie
08-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. We love eating at EOS. And although they don't offer a AP or DVC discount, they do offer a AAA discount. Be sure to ask if you are a AAA member.

Crow
08-08-2012, 04:39 PM
AAA...thats good to know in case i do eat there

tinksmom02
08-08-2012, 05:54 PM
It's valid for 30 days from the date it was sent--which was a week before her birthday.

MinnieMommie
08-08-2012, 09:51 PM
This is great news - thanks! Love EOS and will be at WDW on my next birthday. Cool! Also thanks for the AAA tip. Good news all around! :thumbsup:

dizneydeb22
08-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks. And BTW, did you know that there's an EOS in NYC now? ... Of course, WDW is better! :mickey:

I did not know this! EOS is one of our families favorite places to grab a quick service!! We are going to go when we need a Disney fix! After we eat we can head over to the Disney store!! Thanks for the info!

missastrocat
08-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Another thanks from me! I joined the club and will use my coupon on my trip! :party:

mikmin
08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I signed up for the birthday club about a month ago, both my husband and my birthdays are in December and we can't wait to use our free sandwich coupon. Every little bit helps when your at Disney. YUM they are good.:mickey:

LandFan
09-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks for this info!! I signed up right away when I saw this as we are going September 28th and we were already planning on eating in the Earl of Sandwich in the Southwest Terminal at Philly airport for dinner before departing. My birthday happens to be 9/11 so this coupon will work perfectly! Thanks!!!!

tinksmom02
09-04-2012, 06:41 PM
You're very welcome! Enjoy your birthday (my DH has the same birthday)!

Claudielou
09-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks from me too, I just signed up, we will be in DW on my birthday in December. We always eat at EOS!:mickey:

LandFan
09-05-2012, 05:00 PM
(my DH has the same birthday)!

My mom has it too. It used to be just "our" birthday but now it is weird - kind of a national day of mourning. I feel like I knew how people who had birthdays on pearl harbor day felt...

luvmyboys4ever
09-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the info! I just signed up. We will be there around DH's birthday, so this works out great. :thumbsup:

Mary Chase
09-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the tip!! We are going to DLR in November and I really hope EOS has opened by then!!

tinksmom02
09-05-2012, 08:31 PM
My mom has it too. It used to be just "our" birthday but now it is weird - kind of a national day of mourning. I feel like I knew how people who had birthdays on pearl harbor day felt...

I know what you mean. Funny thing, though, DH's sister's birthday is Pearl Harbor Day...

Ed
09-05-2012, 09:43 PM
For those of you going in November and December (and I think the first part of January) be sure to try their "Holiday Sandwich". Think of Thanksgiving dinner on a roll - - hot turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce and gravy. Absolutely delicious!

See this post from last year (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=187182&highlight=earl+of+sandwich)for more info and a picture.

Christine
09-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Most kids look forward to the holiday season for Christmas presents and school winter break- MY
Daughter looks forward to the holiday sandwich at Earl!

To KIND OF satisfy cravings while we wait she has the All American which is turkey and cranberry but no dressing

tinksmom02
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Update: we used the coupon on our trip a few weeks ago. DD got a kids grilled cheese meal, I got the Original and a cup of soup, and we shared a drink. (OMG Original was so good, I usually get the Caprese but I'm glad I branched out!)

Anyway, MY sandwich came off with the coupon, instead of the $4 kids sandwich. Woohoo! The total came to $10 and change. LOL I think that was the best deal of the trip for us.

Christine
09-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. We love eating at EOS. And although they don't offer a AP or DVC discount, they do offer a AAA discount. Be sure to ask if you are a AAA member.

This may be new, but EoS DOES offer a discount for ap holders. 10%. We used it this last Saturday and Monday!! It's basically like getting your chips for free! Woot!!!

Mousefever
09-08-2012, 11:51 PM
What a fun birthday surprise for you daughter! I love the Earl. It's my favorite DTD stop!

Amy

Mousefever
09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Most kids look forward to the holiday season for Christmas presents and school winter break- MY
Daughter looks forward to the holiday sandwich at Earl!

To KIND OF satisfy cravings while we wait she has the All American which is turkey and cranberry but no dressing

That's my absolute favorite!!! And I ask for mayo instead of the ranch. Tell your daughter she has excellent taste, Christine! I can't wait to go to DTD in October!

Amy

Ed
09-13-2012, 11:19 AM
For those of you going in November and December (and I think the first part of January) be sure to try their "Holiday Sandwich". Think of Thanksgiving dinner on a roll - - hot turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce and gravy. Absolutely delicious!

See this post from last year (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=187182&highlight=earl+of+sandwich)for more info and a picture.

My bad. I was wrong. :(

It's not November through January. :(

Actually, the Holiday Sandwich will be available starting OCTOBER 1st !! :clappy: