The Cast: Melanie, Michael, Jeff, Gary, John

- Ian is on Vacation and Carol is without power - again

- DCA opened and we didn’t get invited

- The light up ears at World of Color - http://youtu.be/TbxkrpWu7hQ

- Merchandise or Cars Land - you decide

- Starbucks!

- Michael has rules about his hoodies

- Merchandise quality is improving

- Is the trolly at DCA transportation - did Melanie add a new rule?

- DCA attracting NASCAR fans?

- Radiator Springs Racers review

- Junkyard Jamboree review

- Handwich at the Cozy Cone

- Rehabbed Bobsleds at the Matterhorn

- INTERCOT’s Best Of “Ride Your Family or Friends Think You Are Crazy for Loving.” Melanie likes the Living With The Land, Golden Zephyr is Michael’s secret favorite. Jeff goes with Journey Into Your Imagination. Gary says Storytime with Belle. John giggles with the Laugh Floor Comedy Club. *Meg wins a signed CD.

- Fastpass expanding again?

- Jonah Adkins small world map. *http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6sxn5DCK11qfw9vbo1_r2_1280.jpg

- John’s cruise out of Baltimore on Carnival, stop at Disney, Atlantis Waterpark rules.

- Jeff’s trip to Sea World and Disney World. The Balad of the Yeti - coming to a podcast near you. What’s open or closed?

- Agent P’s Adventure

- INTECOT’s 15th Anniversary Celebration - I15. *4 days worth of events. See the INTERCOT.com homepage.

- Mel impersonates

- Shane Gamble’s album drops September 18, the first single “Turn My Way” plays us out. Be sure to check him out online at http://www.shanegamble.com and buy his new album.

See the podcast thread for the winners of the contest!

The INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast is brought to you by:

Magical Journeys and The Official Ticket Center

>>> Download, Listen, Love, Tell A Friend! (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2012/episode-36.asp)

SBETigg
08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Can't wait! But have to wait to listen tomorrow morning. Congratulations Meg! Great question. My family doesn't quite understand my love for Carousel of Progress, so I will give in and skip it now and then but I love it.

If you're ever looking for more giveaway items, I'm willing to part with some signed books. Will be sure to check out more from Shane Gamble.

John
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi Everyone:

Here is the list of winners drawn at random from the places we allowed you to post suggestions. If your name is on the list, please PM me with your Real Name & Address and we'll get Shane Gamble's signed CD out in the mail in the next week or so!

Facebook -

Meg Kromer (the one we actually used)
Kelly Beck
Amber Wilkinson (also bluekarma on boards)

Twitter -

Amanda Nowicki
Terry Walsh

Boards -

Buttercup
mjm (Mark M.)
lettripp
DisneyHungarian
PirateLover

:mickey::number1::thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
08-07-2012, 08:01 PM
SO EXCITED YOU PICKED MY TOPIC! Can't wait for the CD. I've been enjoying the stuff you have been posting on Facebook.

Haven't listened to the podcast yet (I'm a cheater, I come read the notes first) so I'm sure I'll have more to say later.

:rocks:

Dopey's Girl
08-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Can't wait! But have to wait to listen tomorrow morning. Congratulations Meg! Great question. My family doesn't quite understand my love for Carousel of Progress, so I will give in and skip it now and then but I love it.

If you're ever looking for more giveaway items, I'm willing to part with some signed books. Will be sure to check out more from Shane Gamble.

Thanks! So not only are you a Disney loving author, but you love CoP too? That's just too cool. CoP is exactly what I was thinking of. My family thinks I'm nuts, but I have to see it at least once a trip. After years of missing it because of it's previous 'seasonal' status, I won't miss it anymore!

If you ever have a second, could you PM me the title(s) of your book(s)? I'm a pretty avid reader and always need a new book to read!

dpamac
08-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh man. I can't remember where A Fresh New Me came from. I'll listen to it during work tomorrow but I bet I miss the line.

TinkerbellT421
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Gary graces us with his presence in this one?!? :D

Melanie
08-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Oh man. I can't remember where A Fresh New Me came from. I'll listen to it during work tomorrow but I bet I miss the line.

I can never remember where the titles come from. :blush:

dpamac
08-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Gary graces us with his presence in this one?!? :D

I missed one! And I sent in an email telling everyone I loved them.

TinkerbellT421
08-07-2012, 10:21 PM
I missed one! And I sent in an email telling everyone I loved them.

One?!? there HAS to be more than one??? lol and we love you too Gary! that's why we pick on you :D

dpamac
08-07-2012, 11:40 PM
One?!? there HAS to be more than one??? lol and we love you too Gary! that's why we pick on you :D

One recently. There was a time when Carol and I couldn't seem to be on the same episode. That was back when she had power.

mickeyman42
08-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Wow! This is great, can't wait to listen to this! Although this does seem to reward my ridiculous suggestions so I'm not sure its the best idea....but thanks anyway, you guys are the best.
Now I will have something to listen to (the podcast, not the cd, cant expect the mail to move that fast) on my flights to MCO next week, besides the kids of course.

Melanie
08-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Wow! This is great, can't wait to listen to this! Although this does seem to reward my ridiculous suggestions so I'm not sure its the best idea....but thanks anyway, you guys are the best.
Now I will have something to listen to (the podcast, not the cd, cant expect the mail to move that fast) on my flights to MCO next week, besides the kids of course.

Are you Terry? :D

I'm so sorry, but I tend to have issue keeping everyone straight across our social media world. :blush:

Mendelson
08-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Um, am I the only one not seeing the podcast here http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/ ?

What a bait-and-switch! This is unacceptable! I'll take my time-killing, work-avoiding Disney internet time to another site! :mickey:

John
08-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Um, am I the only one not seeing the podcast here http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/ ?

What a bait-and-switch! This is unacceptable! I'll take my time-killing, work-avoiding Disney internet time to another site! :mickey:

The link is always in the episode thread here - but yep - I did forget to add the link to the main page as well.

It's there now :-o

BriarRose0708
08-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Listening at work this morning! :mickey:

Edit- love the NASCAR discussion. This weekend NASCAR fans will be flocking to the Finger Lakes in NY, where I live, for the big race weekend in Watkins Glen. It's absolutely pandemonium in a small tourist town, but it brings a lot of money into the area so I can't complain too much!

Dopey's Girl
08-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I would so do an Intercot cruise...that would be beyond awesome. West coast would be perfect, because after hearing Michael describe DL, I'm dying to get back there!!!

Another great podcast all!

mickeyman42
08-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Are you Terry? :D

I'm so sorry, but I tend to have issue keeping everyone straight across our social media world. :blush:

Yes I am! And yes its impossible to keep up with usernames on multiple platforms, ive had to use mickeyman42 on non disney boards just to keep myself straight!

SBETigg
08-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Melanie, I totally agree with you about the light-up mouse ears being distracting. I hope it works out well, and not many 6 foot tall guys would actually wear them probably- but I can see it being a concern. I'm always distracted by light up things that are not truly part of the show.

And POTC does not need a Fastpass. Are you kidding me? Maybe they're anticipating some demand for the Next Gen Fastpass, as in that people, if able, will want to schedule their whole days in advance so they need to include rides like POTC and HM. I don't want to be that scheduled, but we'll see how it goes.

dpamac
08-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Ew. My audio sounded awful. My upload must have been downsampling me.

Melanie
08-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Ew. My audio sounded awful. My upload must have been downsampling me.

How did I sound, being in my new location with new internet and all? :D You know, cause I'll never listen.

John
08-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Everyone sounded good except you, who sounded like you had a Duffy doll between you and your mic.

Melanie
08-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Everyone sounded good except you, who sounded like you had a Duffy doll between you and your mic.

Me or Gary??? :(

John
08-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Gary. You sounded great Melanie

dpamac
08-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah. My audio sounded really muddy. I did some recording after that and it sounded clear as a bell. So it must have been something related to my upload.

I honestly blame Uverse for it.

Melanie
08-08-2012, 06:22 PM
I did some recording after that and it sounded clear as a bell.

Hmmm. What recording would that be? Ate some lunch....at the Flame Tree Grill.....

bleukarma
08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Yay I won something!!! I loved the song at the end of the podcast so I cant wait to hear the whole cd! :rocks:

I can think of a lot of rides that I dont like that everyone else does, but as far as me dragging my family/friends on a ride...It would either have to be CoP or the Maelstrom in Norway. I like the ride and took a friend that had never been on it this summer. After the ride he looked at me like "that was it??" :blush:

Melanie
08-08-2012, 06:41 PM
After the ride he looked at me like "that was it??" :blush:

And I sure hope you made him stay for the movie? :thedolls:

In fact, Maelstrom, or the movie in particular, is another that would have worked for me. I'm actually fond of the movie (nostalgic reasons again) and my family just doesn't get it.

But that said, it could use an update.

dpamac
08-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Hmmm. What recording would that be? Ate some lunch....at the Flame Tree Grill.....

That wasn't me. Whoever it was clearly had a different name.

Melanie
08-08-2012, 07:45 PM
That wasn't me. Whoever it was clearly had a different name.

Oh, you're right. I'm mistaken. It was Cap'n something or other. :pirate:

BriarRose0708
08-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Some of my friends and family think I'm nuts for loving Soarin' as much as I do. They don't get the hype over the ride, or why we had to get up for EPCOT opening to get a FastPass for it when all it is is "an IMAX screen and you don't even know what you're flying over." SMH.

disneymom15
08-09-2012, 02:18 PM

I think the line came from Michael, if I remember correctly. It's at the very beginning, possibly during intro.

PirateLover
08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Haven't had the chance to listen yet, but I'm excited to hear Michael's thoughts on Disneyland and DCA and compare my own experiences, having just spent 4 days in the parks. I will say that the glow with the show ears weren't a problem for us... but not too many people had them on at our showing. They light up the exact same color as the other lights (There are orb-shaped lights on brick pedestals around the show area). I barely even noticed the ears.

Also excited that I won a CD! Yay!

dpamac
08-09-2012, 11:16 PM
I think the line came from Michael, if I remember correctly. It's at the very beginning, possibly during intro.

Yeah, and listening back I even laughed really hard at his comment. I'm pretty much a feeble-minded idiot. Bit that's not much of a surprise.

Melanie
08-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I will say that the glow with the show ears weren't a problem for us... but not too many people had them on at our showing. They light up the exact same color as the other lights (There are orb-shaped lights on brick pedestals around the show area). I barely even noticed the ears.

See, I wondered about this, because I'm sure the video Disney is putting out there for us to see is promo, so of course almost everyone will have them on. I just can't see entire audience forking out the $$$ for those ears every night.

Septbride2002
08-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Thought it was a great podcast (despite being disneyland heavy - no plans to go anytime soon)! I got a kick out of Michael's hoodie rule - I've had to instate that rule with my husband and my son. They love hoodies for some reason.

The NASCAR discussion is so true. "Whole lot of Mater." :laughing:

I really liked this months "Best Of" it was a good discussion. My kids are still at the age where they love everything we go on. My husband however does not understand what I see if the Tower of Terror and refuses to go on it.

:secret: I kinda missed Ian :secret:

PirateLover
08-10-2012, 11:28 AM
See, I wondered about this, because I'm sure the video Disney is putting out there for us to see is promo, so of course almost everyone will have them on. I just can't see entire audience forking out the $$$ for those ears every night.

Yeah, I saw promo videos too. It was cool from an aerial viewpoint but I wouldn't want all that going on at eye level. They are expensive and, in my opinion, don't look so good when they aren't "glowing." We took some video clips, I'll have to see if they show up in them so people can see what is more typical.

dpamac
08-10-2012, 12:18 PM
:secret: I kinda missed Ian :secret:

Stop. You'll give him a big head. And I'm not sure that melon can get any larger.

Septbride2002
08-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Stop. You'll give him a big head. And I'm not sure that melon can get any larger.

I guess I should say I missed the banter between the two of you. Sometimes it is like listening to Statler and Waldorf.

One more thing - regarding the Yeti - I am not a fanatic by any means but what has happened to this ride is really sad. I took my Mom on it for the first time the last trip and she didn't see it the first time through. I had to LITERALLY point it out to her when we re rode it 10 minutes later. Not Cool.

~Amanda

Ian
08-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty much a feeble-minded idiot. Bit that's not much of a surprise.Am I the only one deriving a delicious sort of ironic pleasure from the fact that there's a typo in this sentence? :thedolls:

:secret: I kinda missed Ian :secret:You should have your head examined. ;)

I kid ... trust me, you'll have more than enough of my blathering in episode 37. I talked way too much last night! (shut up, Waldorf!)

Melanie
08-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I talked way too much last night! (shut up, Waldorf!)

Yeah, you talked waaaaay too much about Honey Booboo! :rolleyes:

missastrocat
08-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Well I can't wait to hear the upcoming podcast! It'll be my first one! :) When does it come out?

SBETigg
08-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah, you talked waaaaay too much about Honey Booboo! :rolleyes:

Oh my dear no.

Ian
08-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Yeah, you talked waaaaay too much about Honey Booboo! :rolleyes:I really just like saying Honey Boo Boo ... It kinda rolls off the tongue ... Honey Boo Boo. Honey BOO BOO!

Scott C
08-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I am so happy the the crew finally shared my concerns about late dining. Staying on-site, it can be very frustrating to find something decent(or even not) to eat later in the evening. Becoming a diabetic a couple of years ago has made the issue even more important to me. Having your blood sugar bottom out after a long bus ride back to the resort and finding nothing available(and yes I always carry something with me) - not even being able to refill your refillable mug is quite disheartening. Hopefully you can discuss this issue further in a future episode.

Thanks
Scott C

Scott C
08-10-2012, 11:09 PM
And yes, after riding Mission Space the first(and only) time. Not only did I redecorate a stall at electric umbrella-but I also had to go back to POR, where I could not eat or even lift my head off of the pillow until the next afternoon. No thanks, I'll take Horizons.

Thanks
Scott C

Quadstriker
08-11-2012, 03:36 AM
I'm sad that every single person on the podcast missed Gary's IT Crowd reference - which was used in perfect context.

" A fire... at Seaparks???"

Along with the problem of no late snacking - no EARLY snacking. Arrived when the park opened, and I wasn't feeling very well. I am not a breakfast person and normally don't eat when I get up (I work 2nd shift). The adjustment to an early start threw off my biorythmic algorithmic scientific hunger clock. "You just need to eat something" quoth the wife. And she was right. I needed food, and quickly. It's problem.

There was no freaking food available in the Magic Kingdom. No pretzel. No churro. No nothing. Every freaking snack stand was closed. Nothing. I was dying. Folks were discussing quietly dumping my body during the noise and fog of the cannon battle in Pirates of the Carribean so as not to ruin their day.

The ONLY thing that saved me was a nice morning Dole Whip. *fistpump* Husband saved! Energy level restored. Biorythmic algorithmic scientific hunger clock sated.

dpamac
08-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Becoming a diabetic a couple of years ago has made the issue even more important to me. Having your blood sugar bottom out after a long bus ride back to the resort and finding nothing available(and yes I always carry something with me) - not even being able to refill your refillable mug is quite disheartening.

I hear you on this. I also bring food with me for the same reason, but it's usually to cover emergencies (i.e. simple sugars) and not something...you know...of substance. It's nice to be able to grab something a little more than a Nutrigrain bar to cover it. Now, I'm Type 1 (30 years now) so I may have different needs (assuming you're type 2).

dpamac
08-11-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm sad that every single person on the podcast missed Gary's IT Crowd reference - which was used in perfect context.

" A fire... at Seaparks???"

It's the funnest, wettest most splish splashy place in the world!

disneymom15
08-11-2012, 11:06 AM
I really just like saying Honey Boo Boo ... It kinda rolls off the tongue ... Honey Boo Boo. Honey BOO BOO!

Ian, you crack me up! Can't wait to meet you in October.

Ian
08-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Ian, you crack me up! Can't wait to meet you in October.I'll be the one wearing the squirting flower defacing Gary's Column because he didn't come.

dpamac
08-11-2012, 12:46 PM
I'll be the one wearing the squirting flower defacing Gary's Column because he didn't come.

Column will just be happy someone's paying attention to him.

emerzmom
08-11-2012, 09:40 PM
I just recently started listening....why did I wait so long??? I love this! You guys are fun and funny! Thank you for the podcasts!
Michael is my fav! ....but I really like everyone!
:tink:
Julie

darthmacho
08-13-2012, 01:15 AM
The new podcast is out? Thanks for letting me know, guys! :humph:

dpamac
08-14-2012, 09:16 PM
The new podcast is out? Thanks for letting me know, guys! :humph:

Darth...Can I call you Darth? I know we usually send a messenger over to your house with the podcast printed on a gold-plated record that has been sent to space and returned and then hire a troupe of actors to reenact the entire podcast for you in person while Natalie Portman feeds you grapes. I mean, you're practically a defacto member of the panel since we mention you once a podcast.

But...you know...we did put it on the front page of the site. And a sticky on the forum. And updated it in every available audio store like iTunes, Zune, etc. And in all available RSS feeds. And our Android app.

Oh hey. We landed a rover on Mars and had the Olympics too, just FYI.

Sorry. Couldn't help it. :thedolls:

TinkerbellT421
08-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Darth...Can I call you Darth? I know we usually send a messenger over to your house with the podcast printed on a gold-plated record that has been sent to space and returned and then hire a troupe of actors to reenact the entire podcast for you in person while Natalie Portman feeds you grapes. I mean, you're practically a defacto member of the panel since we mention you once a podcast.

But...you know...we did put it on the front page of the site. And a sticky on the forum. And updated it in every available audio store like iTunes, Zune, etc. And in all available RSS feeds. And our Android app.

Hahaha! I literally just spit out my water all over my iPad from bursting out laughing at this one! :silly::funny::rotfl:

darthmacho
08-15-2012, 12:39 PM

First of all, yes, you can call me Darth, however, here's the thing...

...the messenger must have stopped for a beer at a local tavern because he never arrived.
...the gold record appears to have been lost in space.
...the actors were second rate, and thus dismissed.
...Natalie Portman must have been busy, because Keira Knightly showed up and she not only didn't feed me grapes, but she refused to stomp them into wine like I requested.
...Oh, and I haven't been mentioned in like a ba-zillion episodes.
...as for all of that other stuff, you have to keep in mind two important things:

I'm really lazy.
I have the attention span of a goldfish...what? Is that a squirrel?

So, in conclusion, next time just have the Column make a Facebook announcement, and we'll be all set. (If you still want to send over Natalie Portman or Kiera Knightly, that would be okay, but I really do prefer redheads, and be sure she brings a bottle of red wine too.) :wine:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

brad192
08-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I hate to break it to you DarthMacho, but Column DID make an announcement - on August 8th!

I too, think he would look smashing with one of those flashy hats. :mickey:

Melanie
08-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I hate to break it to you DarthMacho, but Column DID make an announcement - on August 8th!

BAM! :funny:

Yes he did! (https://www.facebook.com/pages/INTERCOTs-Garys-Column/323609157659611)

darthmacho
08-15-2012, 03:46 PM

I too, think he would look smashing with one of those flashy hats. :mickey:

Upon further review, I stand corrected. the announcement was indeed made on August 8. I will make an apology in person to Mr. Column when I see him the week after next.

(I still want Natalie Portman, the wine, and another podcast mention, btw.)

TinkerbellT421
08-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Upon further review, I stand corrected. the announcement was indeed made on August 8. I will make an apology in person to Mr. Column when I see him the week after next.

(I still want Natalie Portman, the wine, and another podcast mention, btw.)

Maybe it's just something I don't understand, but why do so many men I know obsess over Natalie Portman? lol

dpamac
08-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Maybe it's just something I don't understand, but why do so many men I know obsess over Natalie Portman? lol

Because she's a girl. I'm sure there are other reasons, but that's the primary one. We're uncomplicated beings. Also, she was in the Star Wars prequels. While they are, in fact, the inferior Star Wars films, she carried a blaster and, therefore, is a goddess.

TinkerbellT421
08-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Because she's a girl. I'm sure there are other reasons, but that's the primary one. We're uncomplicated beings. Also, she was in the Star Wars prequels. While they are, in fact, the inferior Star Wars films, she carried a blaster and, therefore, is a goddess.

Men....:rolleyes: lol

darthmacho
08-15-2012, 06:26 PM

I'm actually not particularly obsessed with Natalie Portman, but she was mentioned as part of the original post. I'm certainly not going to turn her down!

I'm more of a Katy Perry kind of guy...swoon! :drama:

TinkerbellT421
08-15-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm actually not particularly obsessed with Natalie Portman, but she was mentioned as part of the original post. I'm certainly not going to turn her down!

I'm more of a Katy Perry kind of guy...swoon! :drama:

Lol!!! DBF says the same thing, he will be like oh (insert celebrity here) isn't really my type but I wouldn't say no either lol!!! again, men lol

Melanie
08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Yep, men. :rolleyes:

Like Gary said, "Because she's a girl."

Septbride2002
08-16-2012, 12:01 PM

Since Darth seems to be more of a red head kinda guy perhaps in the future you should send Christina Hendricks. She's a girl, red head, and while not in Star Wars she was in 2 episodes of Firefly and carried a gun.

~Amanda

darthmacho
08-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Since Darth seems to be more of a red head kinda guy perhaps in the future you should send Christina Hendricks. She's a girl, red head, and while not in Star Wars she was in 2 episodes of Firefly and carried a gun.

~Amanda

That works for me. That was a great show. :thumbsup:

AgentC
08-16-2012, 12:11 PM

~Amanda

If we are handing out former Firefly cast members, please send Nathan Fillon my way. :D

dpamac
08-16-2012, 04:19 PM
That works for me. That was a great show. :thumbsup:

He'll go to special...never mind.

TinkerbellT421
08-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Finally finished listening to the entire podcast yesterday!

First of all, holy cow! Ian has 85 kids!?!?!? :jaw::jaw::eek2:

And I agree with Mel, the whole blinky ear thing you drive me nuts....I have a hard time watching Illimunations with the blinky cart BEHIND me if we get stuck near one. I find myself staring at it like I am hypnotized.

I LOVE Hoodies, I am particular though, mine HAVE to be zip up hoodies. I feel claustrophobic in any other type.

In regards to the little geopgraphy lesson. In Rhode Island we can drive from one end of the state to the other in less than an hour. And in one hour you can find yourself in about three other states lol and we are probably the second worst drivers in the world, I do not know why EVERYONE is in a rush around here. It takes less than five minutes to be at one of many big chain stores for whatever you need! lol

And I think I have to go with Jeff with Figment. DBF tolerates that ride but I don't know if he actually "likes" it? lol He hasn't said one way or another but I am pretty sure I have to drag him on it a couple times a trip :blush:

OH! I almost forgot to say......
I LOVED your friends song in the closing!!!!! He is great! Can you do that again with another song?

Septbride2002
08-17-2012, 11:17 AM
If we are handing out former Firefly cast members, please send Nathan Fillon my way. :D

Sorry - he is tied up at the moment....

He'll go to special...never mind.

LOL! Whoa...good myth.

~Amanda

bleukarma
08-20-2012, 03:34 PM
I got the Shane Gamble cd in the mail today. LOVED IT!!! He reminds me of Howie Day, who I love. It is a great cd! Thanks!!! John!

John
08-20-2012, 03:36 PM
I got the Shane Gamble cd in the mail today. LOVED IT!!! He reminds me of Howie Day, who I love. It is a great cd! Thanks!!! John!

Glad you like it! Be sure to follow him on Facebook!