PDA

View Full Version : Petes silly sideshow?

arielshouse
08-07-2012, 05:40 PM
I had read on another site about Petes silly sideshow coming to the storybook circus part of the fantasyland expansion! This sounded really cool and I guess I'm behind on my Disney info bc this is the 1st I heard of it! :blush: n e way does n e 1 know when this is set 2 open?! Thanx!

faline
08-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Probably no later than December 6th which is the just announced opening date for the new Fantasyland.

mickeyman42
08-08-2012, 06:05 AM
as per the disney parks blog petes silly sideshow is a character meet and greet featuring goofy and donald at the end of one lineup and minnie and daisy at the end of the other. guests pick a line, wait and presumably meet both characters at the end of the section, I assume kinda like the tents used to work, princesses vs fab 5 meet. of course the 4 characters are in their circus costumes. interesting, probably not what I was expecting but at least the characters are dressed in different costumes making it somewhat different that waiting to meet the same characters in regular clothes. I dont despise meet and greets but I dont necessarily get excited for them either. If the kids want to wait, then I'd wait no prob, but if they didnt I wouldnt lose sleep over it

Giggy
08-09-2012, 12:20 PM
I was happy to see this announced. I remember when the Fantasyland Expansion was announced there was a lot of worry about what it meant for the Mickey gang's presence in MK as their meet and greet in Mickey's Toontown Fair had became a key point for some people, particularly those with younger children.

This ensures they keep a permenant meet and greet section for these characters in MK and themed it appropriately to the new area. Sounds a good solution to me. :mickey:

Melanie
08-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Pictures and official info here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=193676). :mickey:

darthmacho
08-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Looks fun. Wish it was open now. :(