PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

Keneva
08-05-2012, 05:49 PM
We have dinner reservations at Mama Melrose at 6:30pm next week. To get a pass to fantasmic, is it as simple as asking for it from your server or is there something else involved beforehand?::confused:

Kairi_7378
08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
I am pretty sure that iIn order to get a pass for Fantasmic at Mama Melrose, you have to book the Fantasmic Dinner package.

DreamFinder2
08-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Yes, the Fantasmic Dinner Package must be booked - not just a dinner reservation - because a credit card is needed to secure the reseravation, and a no-show-fee applies ($10, I think). If you do that, when you pay for your meal, your server will give you the special Fantasmic pass which you will take to the gas station at the front of the park at the appropriate time. Keep in mind, the menu is different if you've purchased the FDP.

Pop Centurion
08-05-2012, 09:45 PM
The menu is not different if you book the FTP. It's a pre-paid meal that includes appetizer, entree, & desert from the same menu everyone else gets. This is a plus for those with the DDP because appetizers aren't normally included. We did it last Sept & that's what was included for us & I haven't heard of any changes since. Also we were instructed to go to a special entrance by the Beauty & The Beast stage show.

DreamFinder2
08-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the clarification, shorty. It's been about two years since we've done it, so things may have changed.