PDA

View Full Version : Is Main Street Scrim Free?

darthmacho
08-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm a little early asking this question, because I'm not leaving for 14 more days and the scrims can go up overnight, but is Main Street USA currently scrim free? I'm looking forward to a scrim free view of the castle. :mickey:

Melanie
08-05-2012, 12:39 PM
As far as your view down Main Street towards the Castle, it is scrim free as of now. The bakery scrim finally came down a few weeks ago and it looks great!

The only building I think that's behind a scrim on Main Street is the building just as you come under the Train Station on your left, beside City Hall. Can't think of the name of it right now. :confused:

darthmacho
08-05-2012, 12:54 PM
As far as your view down Main Street towards the Castle, it is scrim free as of now. The bakery scrim finally came down a few weeks ago and it looks great!

The only building I think that's behind a scrim on Main Street is the building just as you come under the Train Station on your left, beside City Hall. Can't think of the name of it right now. :confused:

Sweet! I hope it stays that way. I can't think of which building that is either. Not the firehouse? That's next to City Hall, but on the right side of it, correct?

Melanie
08-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Correct. Fire House is on the right. This is the one on the left of City Hall.