PDA

View Full Version : All stars music or art of animation?

dyin tago
08-05-2012, 11:04 AM
hi,

wife and I go for a week or 2 every september and have stayed at pop and musica few times.

we really like how much quieter the music resort seems.parking is easy and the pool is usually quiet.

we wewe just wondering if anyone has stayed in the standard mermaid room at art of animation and if the room is a lot nicer?

JerseyDad
08-05-2012, 11:20 AM
.....I'm not sure the Little Mermaid rooms are even open yet. Last I heard they were scheduled for opening in mid September (12th or 15th..if memory serves me correctly)

....also...regarding decor` of the rooms...I'm sure that they are very "themed" based on early pic's. (post construction) that have surfaced. But the Little Mermaid buildings rooms are the same size & layout as POP or the other "values". (the buildings were built at the same time as POP...then went on hold after 9/11)

Tigerinvestigator
08-06-2012, 11:19 AM
This would be a no brainer for me if money is not a problem. The AofA resort is much much better than the value resorts. It was also very quiet compared to the value resorts although that may change at some point when all of the rooms are open. The rooms are much nicer, the food court is much nicer, the pool area is better themed, and you just feel like it is a big upgrade from the value resorts!:thumbsup:

dyin tago
08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
are there quiet areas at the pool at art of animation also?

have you actually stayed there yet?

when I checked prices last time I don`t thing the standard rooms at art of animation were any more money.

Crow
08-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Single rooms at AOA open in sept..mermaid themes. from what i read the Cars area is a better themed, but its family suites. as stated above, i heard the single Mermaid rooms were built before.. I walked around AOA in June when only the first part was open and liked what i saw.
the location of AOA is better than AS for me, closer to Epcot , DHS