PDA

View Full Version : I'm Good at Other Things!!! Techhies, Please Help Me!

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Who's still up? I wish I still :blush:had my 12 year old students to help me with computer stuff!
All I want to do is to create a new album of pics on FB, and I am just not sure how to do it! I need to group all these random pics of wreaths that I make so I can show people, but they're mixed in with my jillions of grandprincess pics, plus--yes--kazillions of Disney ones!:D I can download pics on FB from my computer, no problem. I just can't seem to get the album thing down. Or if I just load them all at once, will it create an album automatically? I clicked on the "Create an Album" thing, but this tiny little square appears in the upper left corner that seems to want me to choose an album....sigh.

:help:

mook3y
08-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Hiya,

Go to facebook and at the top of your screen you will see "add photo/video" Click that

that area will then be replaced with "upload photo/video" "Use Webcam" and "Create Photo Album".

Click the "Create Photo Album"

this will open up an area for you to select where photos are on your computer. select one or more pictures and then click open.

This will pull those pictures in to an area of facebook and you can set the title for your new album.

Happy picture posting!

oh, i am using internet explorer too. could be different with another browser

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Hiya,

Go to facebook and at the top of your screen you will see "add photo/video" Click that

that area will then be replaced with "upload photo/video" "Use Webcam" and "Create Photo Album".

Click the "Create Photo Album"

this will open up an area for you to select where photos are on your computer. select one or more pictures and then click open.

This will pull those pictures in to an area of facebook and you can set the title for your new album.

Happy picture posting!

oh, i am using internet explorer too. could be different with another browser

You are such a sweetheart to help me with this! I actually was able to get it, and I am so proud! :cheer:
:thanks: