PDA

View Full Version : When does the fall decor go up?

disneymomma2010
08-03-2012, 09:58 PM
We have been in October in the last few years and have seen the fall and halloween decor at Mk. This year we are going on September 1st. Weve been there before at this time but I can not remember and was wondering if it will have that theming yet or summer decor...if there is summer decor :confused:

Pop Centurion
08-03-2012, 10:57 PM
The Halloween decor starts going up right around or just after the holiday weekend.

Strmchsr
08-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Right. There's not much of it. They have scaled that back, too. It used to be ToonTown was the most "decorated" for fall but since that doesn't exist anymore it's pretty much just the pumpkins at the entrance and the decorations on the lamp posts. Except during the actual MNSSHP there isn't much else "fall" decor. They'll have it up by the first MNSSHP in mid-September. I expect you'll see some of it start going up when you arrive, but there won't be a lot.

Christine
08-04-2012, 10:58 AM
I am counting down the days! When the Main Street pumpkin people come out, I'm a happy camper! (The baseball player, the mayor, the confectionery lady, etc). LOVE the fall!

Kairi_7378
08-04-2012, 12:09 PM
It was all up during Labor Day weekend last year.