PDA

View Full Version : Favorite rides for a 2 YO?

lawgirl
08-03-2012, 01:35 PM
So what are your favorite rides, attractions, and activities for a toddler? Any hidden gems?

Dopey's Girl
08-03-2012, 02:26 PM
We were in MK with my then 2 year old niece in January. She loved the Magic Carpets, IASW, the Tea Cups and Buzz.

She was having no part of the characters up close, but loved being able to see them at the castle show.

Butters
08-03-2012, 03:26 PM
My DD was 18 months when we just went, she went on everything without a height limit but her favorites were the Carosol, Pooh, SW, PP, Pirates, imagination,

Butters
08-03-2012, 03:27 PM
And she loved interacting with the characters!!!

disneykid99
08-03-2012, 04:50 PM
We have been with a couple of two year olds over a couple of years :mickey: We took them to every park and put them on every ride that did not have a height requirement. They seemed to love all the rides in FantasyLand the most. I think introducing them to the characters from the parks and rides before we left really helped them get into it more. They knew them from movies, shows, and books. It was great. Have a wonderful time. :mickey:

darthmacho
08-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Ay 2yo, my daughter loved Dumbo, Pooh, Peter Pan, and the Carousel. She also sang along with It's a Small World from beginning to end each time we rode it. She did have a meltdown when she had to ride a pink teacup instead of her favorite yellow because they were all taken. The whole ride was held up as everyone stared at us. :blush:

Don't discount attractions like TTA, Speedway, Carousel of Progress, Country Bears, Tiki Room, and the Safari. My daughter loved all of those.

She also loved character meals, though she preferred the costumed characters to the princesses.

VWL Mom
08-03-2012, 07:56 PM
One thing that I've not seen mentioned is the Liberty Square Riverboat. When mine were young and started to get wound-up a Riverboat ride would have a calming effect.