PDA

View Full Version : were you there???

minnie04
08-03-2012, 08:48 AM
I just saw on inside edition or one of those shows that Tom Cruise and Suri were at Typhoon Lagoon yesterday. Did they close the park or did they let his little Suri be around other children?? She looked like she was having fun..:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
08-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Tom Cruise has been there for a few days now at Disney World. And as far as I know from the gossip mags they have been attempting to vacation like "normal" parent/child, but I am sure security isn't far away. But to answer your question, no, they have not shut down any part of the parks.

Mfarquar
08-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Every pic I've seen online has at least 3 cast members around them. Usually at least one "suit" and the others in what looks like tour guide attire...

minnie04
08-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Cool... I would think it would be nice for her to play with other kids and have fun... It would stink if every time you went somewhere big, it was empty of people… lol... I think it’s kind of funny, because we joke here in Miami (with friends) that every time someone gets divorced they take the kids to Disney to get away from the craziness. Also every time someone meets someone with kids they take off for Disney too. I think it’s nice...

TinkerbellT421
08-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Yea, they definitely wouldn't shut the parks down for him. But I am sure they have extra security/workers around to prevent people, teens, tweens, etc to start stalking them, begging for photos and autographs etc.