PDA

View Full Version : Full CS Meals in the WS

Kairi_7378
08-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Are full CS meals available at all of the WS restaurants? It is hard to tell by reviewing the menus. I can tell that CS meals (combos of drink and entree) are available in Mexico, Germany, Morocco, and England. Thanks for your help!

tinksmom02
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Umm, let me think. I know I've had a CS meal in Japan (we weren't on the DDP but pretty sure it was accepted there). We've also had CS in the America pavilion. And England but you already said that. I don't think Canada has a CS, or Italy. I think China does. Not sure about Norway.

ElenitaB
08-02-2012, 10:48 PM
China and Japan both do. I (or rather my stomach) don't recommend the former. Looking forward to trying the latter.

AgentC
08-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Norway has a combination bakery/cafe. There is a small sandwich selection that can be combined with a drink.

Italy sometimes has a pizza window opened near Via Napoli. I am not sure if it will be open again.

The bakery in France has a couple of things that can make a meal.

Canada does not have anything.

azcavalier
08-03-2012, 08:57 AM
CS is available in Mexico during the lunch hour at La Cantina de San Angel...is it also for dinner? I know that at least part of it becomes a TS during the dinner hours.

Norway and France have bakeries that do offer things like sandwiches that can certainly fill you up like a CS meal can, but it's not like your traditional CS place. Tokyo, America, China, Morocco, England and Germany all have CS locations.

Scar
08-03-2012, 09:48 AM
CS is available in Mexico during the lunch hour at La Cantina de San Angel...is it also for dinner? I know that at least part of it becomes a TS during the dinner hours.La Cantina does serve CS until closeing. La Hacienda serves TS for Dinner.

LudwigVonDrake
08-05-2012, 10:22 AM
A couple of weeks ago I had lunch at La Cantina and the tacos were quite disgusting :ack:

madhatterrules
08-05-2012, 11:43 AM
AVOID the CS meals in Japan! We LOVE Japanese food but the stuff there is not authentic or good quality. My daughter and I both ordered the teryaki chicken and it was the most disgusting pieces of dark meat & fat you could find on a chicken with some sweet sauce poured on it slapped onto some rice. We couldn't eat it at all, one bite was it. We threw out the meals and it was a total waste of our CS credits. We then walked to Mexico and bought some other food to eat.

The CS meals available in the LAND pavilion are very good, I would go there.

MinnieMommie
08-05-2012, 02:22 PM
I agree about the Land Pavilion in FW. Sunshine Seasons is a good place to use a counter service credit and a good place in general to get a complete CS meal. :mickey:

SBETigg
08-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I haven't been to the Japan CS since they updated and changed the name, but we had some really good meals there when it was Yakitori House. I would go back. There are always good and bad experiences reported. We always try on our own to see what it will be like for us. Sunshine Seasons is good, but I think it's much more fun eating in World Showcase.

spinnerf
08-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Morocco counter service is a sleeper. No one talks about it much but the food is very good and i have rarely found it crowded. Although, i enjoy trying different beers and unfortunately found the native beer here not good.

joonyer
08-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Tangierine Cafe (Morroco) is my favorite CS location in Epcot. Love the wraps and the Shwarma sandwiches are very good!