PDA

View Full Version : Little mermaid ride

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Is there going to be a little mermaid ride? I thought so? But then I was thinking is that Disneyland? And now I cant remember and can't find it anywhere. If it is going to be at the new Fantasyland, does anyone know when it will open?

Thank you.

darthmacho
08-01-2012, 09:10 PM
I thought it was due to open sometime during the holidays? Wish it was opening now, because I'm going in a few weeks and would have loved another dark ride.

Pop Centurion
08-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Yes it will be in New Fantasyland with a tentative opening during the holidays. This is a broad timeframe which could mean around Thanksgiving or just before Christmas. We won't no for sure until the completion gets closer. Last I heard the outside of Prince Eric's castle was complete & the waterfalls were even working so this is a good sign that we should be hearing a more definitive date soon.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks! We are there 11/27 - 12/7. I hope it is there by then!

kakn7294
08-02-2012, 07:59 AM
The latest word I read last night is that the parts of New Fantasyland that include the Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid sections will begin opening for Passholder previews sometime in November and be open to the general public in December.

The Little Mermaid ride is a copy of the attraction opened in Disneyland last year so you were right on both accounts.