PDA

View Full Version : 32 days!

disneymomma2010
07-31-2012, 04:58 PM
Only 32 days until we check into POR! I can't wait. Im both excited because its getting closer fast, and stressed...because its getting closer fast! So many things to take care of before we leave! I had to go to intercot so someone could share my excitement with me! My kids are very excited but Im worse! My husband thinks Im nuts. Here's my plans:

Hopefully, if possible, leaving around 2-3 am friday night (arriving saturday Sept. 1) which would mean arriving around noon. Unpacking, maybe some pool time, freshen up, and head to MK for our 8:15 ressie for CRT...for our first time! I've heard mixed reviews but we still think this is a really cool way to kick off our trip.

Day 2- AK. Spending all day here. Gonna check out rafikis for the first time. Ak closes at 7 and we have ressies for Rainforest cafe at 7:30. Ive ate here before but none of my family have and I think they will love it.

Day 3- HS. We love HS and we decided to go here today because it has EMH till 12:00 am. We have never done EMH at HS. But first we have ressies at chef mickeys for breakfast! I ate there years ago as a kid but this will also be my family's first time here. I think my boys are going to love it! We hope to do everything we can at HS. I have never been to one man's dream, or the animation and definatly need to do it this trip. Also our son will get to ride Aerosmith for the first time!

Day 4- Mk. No ressies today. Gonna be a go with the flow, enjoy as much as we can day. Do want to eat at columbia harbor house and pinnochio village haus. There are alot of things at MK I have never done so I have a goal to try to do everything this trip. I have never done the people mover, COP, Riverboat, tom saywer island, want to do tiki room again, been a few years, also been a few years since weve road the train. We've never done winnie the pooh, also excited about checking out the new fantasy land. We always do the parks commando, my husbands style, Im hopeing we can start early today and take a break back to the room to swim for a while and then go back to Mk in the evening. We hardly ever get swim time in, so I would like to do that whenever we can.

Day 5- Mk again today. I was bound and determined to get at least two good days at MK this trip since there are so many things we always miss out on. We have ressies at Ohana tonight for 8:00 so we will be headed back to the room to clean up before going to our ressie. We have ate breakfast at Ohana several times but never dinner so we are really excited about this one. This will also be our last night. :(

Day 6- Check out day :sob: . After packing up we are going to probably head to Epcot till around 3 or 4 and then head to Ormond beach for a few days to unwind. We like Epcot but we feel for now it only needs half a day for us as we only do prob 1/4 of the things offered there. Hopefully we can try out Perry. And I would like to get some more beadforlife jewlery.

So that's it! Im super duper excited and counting down the days!

faline
07-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Have a great trip! :mickey:

pdrlkr
08-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

dizneydeb22
08-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Your itinerary sounds great!! We are 8 days away and I feel like I'm going to come out of my skin!!!

We have been to Castle. I think you will love it! Let's face it, we don't book the Castle for the food! The atmosphere is amazing, especially at night. We are going for breakfast for the first time(we have done dinner)! It's a girls only breakfast while the guys head off to do guy things! My nieces have never been, so I get to experience it through them all over again!

Have a magical trip! Sending you much pixie dust for a safe and magical trip!

darthmacho
08-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Sounds awesome. Doesn't look like you've set aside too much time for exploring POR, though you've stayed there the past few trips so you must be familiar with it.

It doesn't look like you're eating at Boatwright's either. Have you been? It was a highlight of our 2010 trip, so I was just curious.

Have fun! We're down to 16 days! :mickey:

disneymomma2010
08-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Sounds awesome. Doesn't look like you've set aside too much time for exploring POR, though you've stayed there the past few trips so you must be familiar with it.

It doesn't look like you're eating at Boatwright's either. Have you been? It was a highlight of our 2010 trip, so I was just curious.

Have fun! We're down to 16 days! :mickey:

Last year my boys woke up at 5:00am one morning wide awake and there was no getting them back to sleep. So to let my DH and MIL sleep I put their shoes on and we walked around the whole resort. It was one of my most favorite parts of the trip. We took our time. We walked through the bayou, over to the mansions, checked out the fountains, explored the pool and playground, went over the bridges and took the most beautiful pictures of the sun rising over the river. I loved seeing the resort that early while there was hardly anyone around. I hope to do it again this year. Usually, unfortunatly when we get in the pool its at night, maybe one time during the whole trip.

Unfortunatly we always travel with DH's family, which is sometimes 9 of us, sometimes 14, so I can't do what I really want to do, plus my DH is commando and "doesn't go to disney to spend time at the resort." But I would love love love to ride the carriage ride, watch a movie one night on the grass, and spend a couple of days...during the day time..at the pool, and ride the boat to dtd and actually stay there (we've only rode it there to transfer to a bus on the way to our dinner reservations). But, with having to compromise with everyones wants and with only having 4 full days at wdw, it's really hard to do that. I would love to have a trip just the 4 of us and stay 10 days so I could do all the things I want to do.

As for boatwrights we have not ate there. Have fun on your trip! I love reading your reports!!

LudwigVonDrake
08-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Have a great trip!!! :wave: